first my twin, now my turn--quad bypass

Help Support CattleToday:

GB ... You know I wish you the best and if anything you need me to relay you know how to get me. I think you will be good to go once you are all tuned up.

Hate to hear that buddy. Will be praying that all goes well and you have a quick and uneventful recovery. Make it quick cause we need you here !!!!

I'm sorry to hear this. Do everything they tell you to for the recovery. Keep posting while you're not allowed outdoors after. At least it will give you something to do while you grow restless.

I will keep you in my prayers. My hunch is that you'll be up and around pretty quick. You don't seem like the type to slow down very long unless you want to. ;-)

Hope you heal up good and there aren't any complications... Good friend of mine had to get many stints and wasn't getting better, then they found out that whatever they were stinting wasn't the problem.. they fixed whatever was the problem and he's much better now.. granted a little slower though.

I had a post all typed out this morning, then I lost my satellite signal. :|

Greybeard, if it isn't one thing its another. Saying prayers for both you and the medical team.

The couple of people I know, who ahve had bypass surgery, felt so much better!

Here's to a smooth, uncomplicated procedure, and good solied qucik healing.

Ouch GB, that's crappy news. I hope all goes well with you. Have you given up on that old nicotene habit yet?

Latest posts