first my twin, now my turn--quad bypass

Help Support CattleToday:

GB -- doing what the doctor orders is probably the best thing you can do for yourself & your wife. The next best thing for your wife is to see if she needs help with those chores. If she says 'no', then trust her on it.

Praying for your healing, your wife is too young to make her a widow!

bbirder":3a0kwpkb said:
greybeard":3a0kwpkb said:
I'm still around. Leg is giving me some grief--infected now and still swole up and black and blue. All this medicine is making me sick to stomach.
Can't or not supposed to do anything but lay around with that left foot elevted.
No caffiene, haven't had a cig in 24 days, no salt, no ice cream, no sex, no walking, no driving, no excitement, no riding except to Dr appointments.
Sounds like you have cut out everything but paper dolls! Try to avoid that because once you go there you may not come back. LOL
Yep the next step is pulling the lever marked Hillery... :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":d739odu5 said:
bbirder":d739odu5 said:
greybeard":d739odu5 said:
I'm still around. Leg is giving me some grief--infected now and still swole up and black and blue. All this medicine is making me sick to stomach.
Can't or not supposed to do anything but lay around with that left foot elevted.
No caffiene, haven't had a cig in 24 days, no salt, no ice cream, no sex, no walking, no driving, no excitement, no riding except to Dr appointments.
Sounds like you have cut out everything but paper dolls! Try to avoid that because once you go there you may not come back. LOL
Yep the next step is pulling the lever marked Hillery... :cowboy:

ALA,
Be nice to GB. He's in recuperation. Doesn't need SHOCK THERAPY!

branguscowgirl":27eae7yy said:
M-5":27eae7yy said:
branguscowgirl":27eae7yy said:
Hang in there GB, it will get better. Just keep the faith. Give your wife some extra lovin and support for her efforts. She will feel better if she knows that you understand her struggles and you appreciate her. :heart:
Dr won't let him have sex! Bcg
I know, I know! It doesn't always require "sex" to let her know that you appreciate her Mdash! :pretty: (Also ways to have sex without exertion. :lol2: :lol2: 8) )

Sex without exertion??? Details,please.