Exception to the rule

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
SSS is a good rule when forced into that situation but if you have access to a gator then the gator is far more valuable than a shovel. Just saying. I'll shut up now.

I wish none of us ever had a need for a gator or a shovel but sadly some leave us no option. You'd think 2 miles and four warnings would suffice. I don't like it. Not one bit. The gator ..... well .... pretty sure he's cool with it all. Buzzards are a bit miffed though I think.

slick4591":1ah47p32 said:
Anyone know of a place that rents them out? Could well be handy from time to time.

I have a few spots where you could acquire your own gator starter kit with a top water lure. We'll just need to get out of there as fast as possible if the little lizard starts hollering for mamma.

Here is ma.

greybeard":kxxifdqy said:
Workinonit Farm":kxxifdqy said:
Stocker Steve":kxxifdqy said:
Only gators here are John Deere

Same here. :( I could use a good sized gator here, now and then.
Careful what ya ask for. ......... they ain't terribly particular what they eat.

Neither are my two 700 lb. sows. ;-) 8)

They learned, from a boar I once had, how to "hunt" down anything that got into their pen that didn't walk upright. :shock:

Jogeephus":mah5ji3k said:
Ever seen one eat a snake? I find that heartwarming and gives me another reason to love pigs.
Pigs are lovable and can be very useful.
They won my admiration when they et that snake and made that trip from south Texas to Montana with Capt. Call and Gus.

Ryder":249wgurb said:
Jogeephus":249wgurb said:
Ever seen one eat a snake? I find that heartwarming and gives me another reason to love pigs.
Pigs are lovable and can be very useful.
They won my admiration when they et that snake and made that trip from south Texas to Montana with Capt. Call and Gus.

Yeah, but he wouldn't let the sawbones take his leg, because he wouldn't be able to kick one if he wanted to. The way I figure it, them dang pigs killed Gus!