Excellent post

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
jehosofat said:
Bright Raven said:
We got one guy here whose vocabulary is so challenged, the word "sheit" stretches his imagination.

Is that word to vulgar for you?

Some (few) people are intimidated by knowledge. Instead of embracing it as a virtue, they tend to embrace ignorance. There is a saying "the mentally intimidated tend to embrace ignorance as a virtue".

You have made a career on this forum of snide remarks and petty behavior. I am taking Mr. Gravlee's advice. You are the first user I will put on ignore. Carry on with whatever it is you plan to achieve.

Bright Raven said:
jehosofat said:
Bright Raven said:
We got one guy here whose vocabulary is so challenged, the word "sheit" stretches his imagination.

Is that word to vulgar for you?

Some (few) people are intimidated by knowledge. Instead of embracing it as a virtue, they tend to embrace ignorance. There is a saying "the mentally intimidated tend to embrace ignorance as a virtue".

You have made a career on this forum of snide remarks and petty behavior. I am taking Mr. Gravlee's advice. You are the first user I will put on ignore. Carry on with whatever it is you plan to achieve.

Only folks I've taken issue with on this forum are you, CG8, and BH. Are you seeing a common theme?

Mod2 said:
ALACOWMAN said:
I'm surprised BH ain't came back under a assumed name..must not be as slick as some of the old posters,like one that was in a argument, got banned...and bam! came right back under new name and kept arguing..never missing a lick...

IP address locked out.

I can change IP addresses like I do underwear. Completely useless. Just saying.

Davemk said:
Mod2 said:
ALACOWMAN said:
I'm surprised BH ain't came back under a assumed name..must not be as slick as some of the old posters,like one that was in a argument, got banned...and bam! came right back under new name and kept arguing..never missing a lick...

IP address locked out.

But can a leopard or hyena change their spots?
Many people can get a different IP very easily and quickly, but only a small % are capable of changing their posting style enough to hide who they are.
Arrogance and narcissism are among the most difficult of traits to disguise.

I find it kind of amazing that in nearly 15 years on this board I have never so much as received a warning from the Mod about my language or behavior. In that time have I been insulted, certainly. Have I read thinks I found offensive? Yes. But I just consider the source and let them roll off my back. The few cases where I have felt strongly enough to respond I state my position and move on. Advise that is given based on internet search..... I can search the internet as well as others. And I learned long ago that not everything posted on the internet is accurate. I have learned that there are people here who I will read every word they write. There are others who I have no interest in reading what they have to say. Years ago when I was chasing the rodeos I found that everyone thought that their area has the prettiest women, fastest horse, and meanest dog. The same seems to apply to CT. It is a big world out there with huge differences from one area to another. I find CT to be entertaining, occasionally enlightening. But for real advise I am much more likely to go to one of my neighbors who own hundreds of cows.

M-5 said:
ALACOWMAN said:
Or the one that is on his 4th name because the others were banned.

I'm thinking its more like a dozen for turnthatcowloosemaw/sirloin/cowboyfromouterspace....................There are way too many to remember but it is always the same story. Stir it up and get yourself booted.

Davemk said:
Mod2 said:
ALACOWMAN said:

IP address locked out.

Yeah. But maybe you wear your underwear for a long, long time.

:hide:

Dave said:
Years ago when I was chasing the rodeos I found that everyone thought that their area has the prettiest women, fastest horse, and meanest dog.
I don't know about the dogs and horses here, but I know for a fact that these San Jacinto County Tx woods gals are some of the (I'll be polite here) 'most homely' females I've ever seen, and they all look an awful lot alike..........also seem to have a bit of facial hair and fairly hairy arms. I may not have a lot of trees on my place, but at least my own family tree has plenty of forks in it...
As was stated in an old movie..."And you can take that to the bank in Denver".

Davemk said:
Mod2 said:
ALACOWMAN said:

IP address locked out.

And your IP provider can block the site. Just saying.
" Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. "

Follow the user agreement you agreed to no problems, it's that simple.

greybeard said:
Dave said:
Years ago when I was chasing the rodeos I found that everyone thought that their area has the prettiest women, fastest horse, and meanest dog.
I don't know about the dogs and horses here, but I know for a fact that these San Jacinto County Tx woods gals are some of the (I'll be polite here) 'most homely' females I've ever seen, and they all look an awful lot alike..........also seem to have a bit of facial hair and fairly hairy arms. I may not have a lot of trees on my place, but at least my own family tree has plenty of forks in it...

Do you hear a lot of banjo music coming from those woods ?

Shreveport seems to have the prettiest women of the 35 states I have been to.

Nesikep said:
Mod2 said:
Davemk said:

And your IP provider can block the site. Just saying.
" Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. "

Follow the user agreement you agreed to no problems, it's that simple.
for those savvy with VPN's, etc, there's always a way around a ban

This is true.
It's not the only way to discourage unwanted post.

backhoeboogie said:
greybeard said:
Dave said:

Shreveport seems to have the prettiest women of the 35 states I have been to.

I found that there are pretty women everywhere. So are we talking based on a single individual or as an average of the total population? Through the 70's and 80's I searched far and wide doing some serious research on this subject. Sad to say but I got to be too old before I finished my research project.

Well I don't know about banjo music, but a pretty young women came off US 59 and into the local Walmart right ahead of me one day, and all the women in the place looked at her mean and talked as if she was some kind of genetic mutant.

greybeard said:
Well I don't know about banjo music, but a pretty young women came off US 59 and into the local Walmart right ahead of me one day, and all the women in the place looked at her mean and talked as if she was some kind of genetic mutant.
Well from what you discribed,she probably was..if you want too see genetic wonders. You need too check out our flee markets ..there you'll see things that will make you leave the night light on,and pull the covers up that night.

ALACOWMAN said:
greybeard said:
Well from what you discribed,she probably was..if you want too see genetic wonders. You need too check out our flee markets ..there you'll see things that will make you leave the night light on,and pull the covers up that night.

It can't be worse than those muppet haired Walmart creatures ?

I've already been to Walmart once this year. That should be like a colonoscopy; "you're good for ten years"

Status
Not open for further replies.