Excellent post

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, all of this drama did push several members away from this forum lately. There are some good threads but they got buried in by Branded's threads constantly.

backhoeboogie said:
ALACOWMAN said:
greybeard said:
Well I don't know about banjo music, but a pretty young women came off US 59 and into the local Walmart right ahead of me one day, and all the women in the place looked at her mean and talked as if she was some kind of genetic mutant.
Well from what you discribed,she probably was..if you want too see genetic wonders. You need too check out our flee markets ..there you'll see things that will make you leave the night light on,and pull the covers up that night.

It can't be worse than those muppet haired Walmart creatures ?

I've already been to Walmart once this year. That should be like a colonoscopy; "you're good for ten years"
never figured out with a handful of cash, why some choose tattoos over dental work...

I figured the ones that get banned often had backup accounts rat holed..for those hard times,,are when they need a fictitious friend to garner support.

Hook2.0 said:
Mod2 said:
Davemk said:
I can change IP addresses like I do underwear. Completely useless. Just saying.

And your IP provider can block the site. Just saying.
" Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. "

Follow the user agreement you agreed to no problems, it's that simple.
If thats the case, how is the man with a dozen user names still a member? Im just curious :hide:

I have only permanently banned one person. Along with taking out the IP's to stop the offenders return up to and including deleting every post and user ID every time along with email address.
We don't ban anyone you will cull yourself.
That answer your questions.
The trolling is getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.