Everyone Should Watch this!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

wow! what a bunch of radicals.so if they had there way there would be no beef consumption in the u.s. every1 should have the choice to buy and eat what they want.end all hunting? deers already kill more humans than any other animal.can u imagine what that would be like if they were not hunted? if all hunting was outlawed nature would get out of control pretty quick.i dont evn hunt but i sure as heck dont want somebody telling me i cant if i wanna.r they against fishing also? by there way of thinking they might as well outlaw pest control and just let the rodents and insects multiply.dude is a total effing idiot.

we have simular groups over here, they should all be put in a rocket and sent to the moon. There are to many do gooders around these days and all they are doing is ruining everything for everyone, what happened to our so called freedom of choice?

Yes their after the fish also. The P.E.W. foundation lobbied against shark, and snapper fishing. HSUS is part of that sick group of lobbyist that want our RIGHTS and FREEDOM.

Latest posts