Dun and 10,000 post

Help Support CattleToday:

aplusmnt":3celltxv said:
At the time of posting this Dun was only 8 post away from hitting 10,000 post. Knowing he is a night howl or early riser. He should be at 10,000 post at time of reading.

Seems like he should get some sort of an award or something. :lol:

Never seen him get nasty or hateful with anyone and many times he is the father type figure that tries to calm things down.

Top notch advice on anything he post about. You never have need to second guess him, well unless he has you scroll down the page to read stuff :lol:

Congrats Dun the Supreme Guru and thanks for your contributions to this site!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Dun is basically the staple of this website. Never seen false or less than helpful information out of him. And I've been posting alond side of him for a couple years now. This website owes a debt of gratitude. Whattaya say Macon? A special title for our pal?

Thanks to Dun for all he shares with us. Would really be great to live by such a mentor.

I'd just like to say "Thank You", dun. As others have already pointed out, you are one of the most helpful people on here. You have the best advice, willing to help everyone, are kind with your words, and modest. We can all learn something from you.

Thank You

cfpinz

Thank you all for the kind words. I find it all a bit embarrassing.
To respond to some of the comments: It's dun, lower case and no mister or mr.
Relating experiences/mistakes will never stop someone else from making the same ones, but sometimes it's easier to swallow if they know others have made and still continue to make them.
I don't think the spelling has gotten any better, people are just used to seeing my misspellings and now their brains flip the letters around to make them appear correct.

Now lets get back to talking cattle!

Thank you Macon for providing this forum! It allows an opinionated old phart a place to babble

dun

dun":13ttsgw7 said:
Thank you all for the kind words. I find it all a bit embarrassing.
To respond to some of the comments: It's dun, lower case and no mister or mr.
Relating experiences/mistakes will never stop someone else from making the same ones, but sometimes it's easier to swallow if they know others have made and still continue to make them.
I don't think the spelling has gotten any better, people are just used to seeing my misspellings and now their brains flip the letters around to make them appear correct.

Now lets get back to talking cattle!

dun

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
okay.....3 more to go!!! ;-) ;-)

I think Mentor is the perfect new title for dun! I am not sure if anyone should reach that title just through having 10,000 post it is for sure something to be earned by a select few, but dun is definitely one of those that should be selected!

I can't think of a word that better describes dun than Mentor.

dun, you have been with us since the beginning and have helped so many people in so many ways. You are truly a Mentor. Thank you!

M Gravlee":399jwxzb said:

dun, you have been with us since the beginning and have helped so many people in so many ways. You are truly a Mentor. Thank you!

Maybe the title of Mentor should be kept as a unique title just for dun rather then anyone with 10,000 posts.

M Gravlee":187c1nwb said:

I would go with Supreme Master Mentor. Congrats Mr. Dun on your accomplishment. But could you put a little more effort in mentoring that other old phart in Texas in mentoring us hobby guys. :D

I have to agree with everything being said. dun, you have helped more people then you probably realize, myself included. I know I really apprecite you spending your time helping us newbies with your wealth of knowledge - THANK YOU!!!

Thank you dun. I starting reading the posts on this forum about a year ago but haven't been posting long. Anyway you are one of the people whose opinion I respect on here.

Oh, and I think it is ok to make people scroll down from time to time. Keeps people on their toes!

Latest posts