Dun and 10,000 post

Help Support CattleToday:

Good job Dun always enjoy your work.

Its really great to see a hobby farmer do so well??? :roll:

MD

Miss Daisy":1i0sodna said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

so does he get a special name now?

Seems to me that having the name "Dun" is pretty special. I have not read every single post that he has made, but I've gone through the archives and prolly read at least half. "Dun" is kind of like the old "E.F. Hutton" commercial for me.

Miss Daisy":1weucr4r said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

so does he get a special name now?

Yep everyone must call him Mister Dun from now on.

errbody...

For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellowwww, which nobody can deny!

Beefy":e54n4low said:
errbody...

For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellowwww, which nobody can deny!

hip.. hip... hooray... hip.. hip.....hooray :compute: dun writing all those posts and pm's, you deserve a :drink: :nod:

aplusmnt":3j1zlfw2 said:
Guess I was wrong Dun only got 2 more post while I slept. My wife always accuses me of being premature :oops:

you mean to say we have got to do this all over agian, in a few days...AH! well, couldn't be to a better guy. ;-)

Congrats Dun...Enjoy learning from you and your experiences.

I just hope Macon remembers to send you the dollar per post pledge when you hit 10,000!!!

Dun is a REAL "Guru with Afterburners" ....
Keep em flaming there Dun, congrads fer sure !!

Congratulations, dun! :) I have a great deal of respect for you, and your posts, answers, help, and advice have been invaluable to me. I thank you for being willing to listen and help, and also for correcting me when I screw up. :oops: I sincerely hope you will be around for a very, very long time! :) :heart:

Maybe Macon will give you one free Carpal Tunnel Syndrome surgery for free courtesy of CattleToday.

Latest posts