Dun and 10,000 post

Help Support CattleToday:

aplusmnt

Reaction score
At the time of posting this Dun was only 8 post away from hitting 10,000 post. Knowing he is a night howl or early riser. He should be at 10,000 post at time of reading.

Seems like he should get some sort of an award or something. :lol:

Never seen him get nasty or hateful with anyone and many times he is the father type figure that tries to calm things down.

Top notch advice on anything he post about. You never have need to second guess him, well unless he has you scroll down the page to read stuff :lol:

Congrats Dun the Supreme Guru and thanks for your contributions to this site!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I first started reading Dun's post about 11 or 12 years ago on The Cattle Pages. He has been an immense help to me over the years. I haven't always followed his advice and often wished I had, but he is always willing to share his experiences.

Tod

I am a little scared, afraid when it hits 10,000 all our computers might explode like they were suppose to on Y2K. Surely there will be a big bang go off heard all around the Cattle Industry.

Practice makes perfect, Dun's typing has also gotten a whole lot better through the years. Goooooo Dun!!!!!!!!!! Congrats. :clap:

Billy

If anybody on here deserved special recognition Dun would be a good Choice.

Thanks Dun for all the answers and experience you have brought to the forum.

Congrats on 10K Dun!! And Thank You!!

My Favourites folder is full of links provided by dun and I receive a couple of very good weekly e-mail newsletters, provided by dun.

I know it may be hard to see it in an online forum, but the assistance you have provided to me alone has been significant. Just this morning I read a clover link that opened my eyes as to different seeding methods ( and at the same time you answered the "foaming mouth" ) question when you provided that link.

I am gonna bet dun is good for at least 100K, so we will see you at 20K.

Thanks again! :D

Congrats Dun. I have one question. How do you find all of those links so fast?

Latest posts