Do people not think?

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross":2fzuij8b said:
Jogeephus":2fzuij8b said:
I went by the seed store this morning and the old lady that runs the store said she was happy to see me cause she was short of help and she had just sold a sack of fertilizer to a woman and asked if I would carry it to her car. I gladly agreed and picked up the bag and followed her out the door past a fairly empty parking lot, past four other businesses and about a block from the store. :shock: Maybe its just me, and maybe its just cause I'm lazy, but if I'm gonna buy fertilizer or something heavy I'm going to park as close to the building as possible not a block away.

So Jo........Just how good lookin was this woman? :pretty: :pretty: :pretty: :D

Joo, I was about to ask the same question but 3way beat me to it............. :D

And the bright side is we have fodder to laugh about.

If you aint gonna tell us how good looking she was Jo, tell us what she was wearing, or not wearing.

What color were her eyes or did you not look at that part of her?

I can't hardly answer the question about her looks because it wasn't qualified as to whether it was before or after she spit out six head of younguns.

Jogeephus":ej8ydblt said:
I can't hardly answer the question about her looks because it wasn't qualified as to whether it was before or after she spit out six head of younguns.
You carried bags for octomom?

Thats funny-I'm sure the feed store owner had no idea that the lady parked that far away-I think some comon sense i lacking here

No. She didn't realize she had parked that far off. She's has a lot of sense. Enough so she knew the pudgy little twelve year old was only capable of picking up a Big Mac.

Latest posts