Deer Valley Angus Farm Sale

Help Support CattleToday:

One of my employees went. If I read his text right a heifer sold for 130k and another sold for 90k half ownership. 3 in 1's brought 8k, some heifers went from 7k to 20k. Older cows 4 to 8k with young calves at their side.

HOSS":24a333yu said:
One of my employees went. If I read his text right a heifer sold for 130k and another sold for 90k half ownership. 3 in 1's brought 8k, some heifers went from 7k to 20k. Older cows 4 to 8k with young calves at their side.

I missed this sale but I did attend their Spring sale. First class operation all the way. They deliver your purchase anywhere in the US free of charge.

TennesseeTuxedo":7p9xjvxw said:
HOSS":7p9xjvxw said:

I missed this sale but I did attend their Spring sale. First class operation all the way. They deliver your purchase anywhere in the US free of charge.
For 130k I would ride, lead or carry them there if possible.

131 Females averages $16,604 each for a total of $2,175,250 plus they also sold 214 Bulls that
Averaged $6400 each....Gee.....that's got to be near the Top of the Industry.....

HughesFamilyCattle":1ma3gd81 said:
131 Females averages $16,604 each for a total of $2,175,250 plus they also sold 214 Bulls that
Averaged $6400 each....Gee.....that's got to be near the Top of the Industry.....

That's higher than the prices at the spring sale.

They run a first class operation.