crushing blow from the left.

Help Support CattleToday:

wacocowboy":jb6bjcc8 said:
M-5":jb6bjcc8 said:
wacocowboy":jb6bjcc8 said:
Maybe we should build a wall around Texas.
Texas , La , Ms, Al , North Florida, GA

Might as well follow the MD line then evict the garbage
Please come about 5 miles north and build the wall there. ( I live just north of the Maryland line.)

MRRherefords":2pu2etip said:
wacocowboy":2pu2etip said:
M-5":2pu2etip said:
Texas , La , Ms, Al , North Florida, GA

Might as well follow the MD line then evict the garbage
Please come about 5 miles north and build the wall there. ( I live just north of the Maryland line.)

:lol2: every wants to be in the wall. How about we build it on the Canada border and kick all the misfits up there.

slick4591":3m0zlb1v said:
Our governor need to announce that Californians are not welcome in Texas. Wonder what the response would be?

The Governor before the one we have now went to California and gave incentives to Companies to move to Texas. They did and brought some of their best employees here.

hurleyjd":3pkrruhv said:
slick4591":3pkrruhv said:
Our governor need to announce that Californians are not welcome in Texas. Wonder what the response would be?

The Governor before the one we have now went to California and gave incentives to Companies to move to Texas. They did and brought some of their best employees here.

I kinda previously knew this, Hurley. My statement was pretty much in jest as I know that's not a real option, but I would like to see the reaction from the left coast if this ever happened.

Media labeling of blue state, red state is divisive and misleading.
In my opinion all states voters are about 1/3 strongly red 1/3 strongly blue and remaining 1/3 leaning mildly one way
or the other. Making all states a varying shade of purple ranging from light to dark.
It's human nature to want to label and pigeon hole others when trying to make sense of the world around them.

Son of Butch":2pgo4xby said:
In my opinion all states voters are about 1/3 strongly red 1/3 strongly blue and remaining 1/3 leaning mildly one way
or the other. Making all states a varying shade of purple ranging from light to dark.
It's human nature to want to label and pigeon hole others when trying to make sense of the world around them.
You are right (for once) should be careful of labels.
I have even known some intelligent people from north of the MD line. Although they are few and far between. :nod:

Son of Butch":2fi7a5x0 said:

This is very true. Washington and Oregon are part of what is referred to as the left coast. If you looked at a red/blue map that is shown by county you will see that the vast majority of the counties in both of these states are red. Unfortunately there are two urban areas which are bright blue that out vote the other parts of the states.

Son of Butch":3fqqn1m4 said:

This is why elections will remain volatile. Who ever gets the middle third can win.

Ryder":1r5ci3qo said:
Son of Butch":1r5ci3qo said:
You are right (as per usual) should be careful of labels.
I have even known some intelligent people from north of the MD line. Although they are few and far between. :nod:
There you go Ryder, I knew what you really meant and fixed it for you... :tiphat:

Dave":xzojfn35 said:
Son of Butch":xzojfn35 said:

This is very true. Washington and Oregon are part of what is referred to as the left coast. If you looked at a red/blue map that is shown by county you will see that the vast majority of the counties in both of these states are red. Unfortunately there are two urban areas which are bright blue that out vote the other parts of the states.
Pretty much the same in MO but the real difference is north or south of the river.

Ryder":r41i963b said:
Son of Butch":r41i963b said:
People in N. La think the same thing about anyone south of Alexandria. :hide:

Dave":1rafqelu said:
Son of Butch":1rafqelu said:

Yeah I wonder how much longer before Dallas, Houston, Austin, and San Antonio out vote the rest of Texas.

greybeard":jzwuc4i4 said:
Ryder":jzwuc4i4 said:
Son of Butch":jzwuc4i4 said:
People in N. La think the same thing about anyone south of Alexandria. :hide:
May be true. But people south of Alexandria would be in SW La. west of the river.
Would not apply east of the river in SE LA.
Since you spent time in SW LA and have such a fondness for it you may not understand SE. Completely different world. :nod:

Latest posts