Crowder

Help Support CattleToday:

If you men will let me go I will ahve the Ms's pack us a lunch. Steak OK with every one?

Scotty

Good by me. I don't know where you live crowder but there is a bull close buy I have been interested in seeing . Care if we swing by?

ollie'":3qwx3m0d said:
If we are going to have a big ole' fancy meeting I guess I need to shave , get a hair cut and wash my long handles.
Ollie, you think CB can find my place? It's pretty far back up in the woods. Hope he aint afraid of the dark.

One more thing boys, If I don't ride shotgun or drive, setting under the heater this time of the year , my boots smell like TCM's breath and might be unbearable with the windows up.

ollie'":2lov34ej said:
One more thing boys, If I don't ride shotgun or drive, setting under the heater this time of the year , my boots smell like TCM's breath and might be unbearable with the windows up.
I have some powdered lime that will deodorize a Polecat. Might help that foot odor a little, no promises.I gave some to my ex-mother in law to use for a mystery rash she developed..She used it every other Saturday night in her bathwater.She said it was almost as good as Cruex. :shock:

Crowderfarms":3qvrebv9 said:
ollie'":3qvrebv9 said:
If we are going to have a big ole' fancy meeting I guess I need to shave , get a hair cut and wash my long handles.
Ollie, you think CB can find my place? It's pretty far back up in the woods. Hope he aint afraid of the dark.
Leave a open can of grease on the porch. He has a nose like a hound.

Crowderfarms":2s37660x said:
ollie'":2s37660x said:

Now Crowder I live so far back in the woods I have to go towards town to go huntin.

ollie'":3auqvm3k said:
Crowderfarms":3auqvm3k said:
ollie'":3auqvm3k said:
Leave a open can of grease on the porch. He has a nose like a hound.

Thats right Ollie first car I seen I ran out in the road and smelled the tracks.

Now Caustic, if we are going to ride together you are going to have to put that Banjo in the turtle hull. You can't just keep it strapped on and drive. I know you said you had a song you wanted to sing to crowder but this is a safety deal. If we stop and get Dun you will be in trouble before we get out of Missouri for something. You'll get mad and take a swing at someone and if the banjo is still strapped on it'll tear a hole in the (or what is left of the) headliner in this old car. Probably right up in the middle of the liner , next to the light ,where the dirt dobber nest is.

ollie'":rhzk4134 said:
Now Caustic, if we are going to ride together you are going to have to put that Banjo in the turtle hull. You can't just keep it strapped on and drive. I know you said you had a song you wanted to sing to crowder but this is a safety deal. If we stop and get Dun you will be in trouble before we get out of Missouri for something. You'll get mad and take a swing at someone and if the banjo is still strapped on it'll tear a hole in the (or what is left of the) headliner in this old car. Probably right up in the middle of the liner , next to the light ,where the dirt dobber nest is.
CB, go ahead and start singin'. I have some buddies that are real good Bluegrass players, need me to call em? Just dont make my Bloodhounds Howl.Ol' Buford could wake the dead.

ollie'":2qbh13jm said:
Good by me. I don't know where you live crowder but there is a bull close buy I have been interested in seeing . Care if we swing by?
Ollie, come on. Woodburning stove is fired up. It's a little cold here! The Bar is Open.Plenty to eat, anyone else? Come on.

ollie'":1l8z8zak said:

Turtle hull roflmao I hadn't heard that one in a long time dang I needed that one. Well we'll stop get that other old coot Dun be a car full of old coot's. Bet I need a heavy coat huh Ollie probably can throw a cat at that old car and he would go through without a scratch.

Ollie, no sense in gettin all shined up for a cow meetin , better leave some off that winter growth on gettin a might cold up here.
Caustic, may of been Grama a cussin them old men on the church steps, she always thought they were after more than a little company ;-) I couldn't defend her honor bein just a little feller and we couldn't afford those tyquando,judo,lessons. momma did sign me up for Martial Arts lessons like TCM took growin up on them there mean streets but i told her i could draw pictures good enough! Well gotta get the woman to start cleanin up around her since companys acomin.

Chuckie":3f9y2s4o said:
I think we should guess the weight on Crowderfarms ex-girlfriends.

That might not be fair to Crowder. After losing him they might have gone into severe depression and developed an eating disorder. ;-)

MikeC":kgqntied said:
Chuckie":kgqntied said:
I think we should guess the weight on Crowderfarms ex-girlfriends.

That might not be fair to Crowder. After losing him they might have gone into severe depression and developed an eating disorder. ;-)
Now wait a minute. I'll post a pic of one of my favorites when I get home today. I'm at work now. She'll be a REAL treat I promise 'Yall. ;-)

Somebody better call beefy and tell him what is going on he want want to miss this.

ATT00042.jpg

Go Ahead Boys Tear her apart. Guess her weight. Hint: She kept me shady in the Summer and Warm in the Winter...

Look at her face, an I the only one that see's a hint of Gretchen Wilson?

Tell me Crowder, why didn't this relationship work out?

Latest posts