Crowder Has Surfaced on Facebook

Help Support CattleToday:

Nesikep":2kfoh14n said:
inyati, I've heard lots of stories that start with "I had a friend...", I've seen the condition your 'girls' are in :hide:
Nesi, I thought it but you said it out loud :lol:

Ok, M5 and Nesi, I will come clean.

This was my girlfriend in Denver. I cannot help myself. I was addicted to the great softness and sensitivity of her white mass. She was my only true love in life. The large breasts nurtured me. She is really very lovely. I had a very difficult time leaving her in Denver. It would have been difficult getting her to make the move. I think the vacancy she left is only partially filled by my girls. That is why I pamper them and keep them in such great condition. They can of course never take her place but at least their giant gentle, warm softness keeps her forever gentle on my mind.

inyati13":2nwd2sez said:

This was my girlfriend in Denver. I cannot help myself. I was addicted to the great softness and sensitivity of her white mass. She was my only true love in life. The large breasts nurtured me. She is really very lovely. I had a very difficult time leaving her in Denver. It would have been difficult getting her to make the move. I think the vacancy she left is only partially filled by my girls. That is why I pamper them and keep them in such great condition. They can of course never take her place but at least their giant gentle, warm softness keeps her forever gentle on my mind.
That's sweet Ron. But why is she dressed like that?

branguscowgirl":3nlkpqfc said:
inyati13":3nlkpqfc said:

That's sweet Ron. But why is she dressed like that?

Thank you. She and I had just gotten back from dinner. She knew she owed me dearly as feeding her cost $787.50. She went up and slipped into her red outfit which she knew was my favorite. I snapped this picture right after she came down poolside. We enjoyed a private playful evening. Oh dear, it brings back such wonderful memories. :p :p Her feet were cuter than a speckled pup in the springtime!!!

inyati13":3rzqw1mj said:
M5farm":3rzqw1mj said:
Who helped her tie those shoes on? I know she hasn't seen her feet in years

That was one of my pleasures. I just love those little cute feet on such a voluptuous body.
You do know Ron, she won't stay sound on those feet.........
And a toenail trim just won't fix the problem.

A couple jokes come to mind..

When she was a kid her parents tied sticks to her so the dogs would play with her

When she puts BVD's on, by the time she's got them on they spell Boulevard

When she tries to put the lipstick on it keeps backing down the tube

and can't keep the rubber dildo stiff

Nesi you should never talk about another mans women that way!
I am sure that Ron has worked out all of those things (you mentioned) with her. :p

branguscowgirl":1q07z1zk said:
Nesi you should never talk about another mans women that way!
I am sure that Ron has worked out all of those things (you mentioned) with her. :p

'Twas the time of arrival and there was anticipation of bed,
All through the day, images of big butts danced through my head.
A knock on the door and there she was in red,
Lawdy, Lawdy, just keep me in lead.

Latest posts