Crowder Has Surfaced on Facebook

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross

Reaction score
1044149_10151742533787792_1796835299_n.jpg

all jokes aside I would like to have that but I would have ag tires on the back and front I would ride and check cattle in the winter in style lol

Heck, she looks a little light for Crowder.

Who threw his bail? Where the heck is Warpaint?

skyhightree1":1m6ibz9x said:
all jokes aside I would like to have that but I would have ag tires on the back and front I would ride and check cattle in the winter in style lol
You'd need "floatation tires" on that thing when Big Bertha was on there with you.

backhoeboogie":2bk44nnk said:
Heck, she looks a little light for Crowder.

I agree!!

Who threw his bail? Where the heck is Warpaint?

Yeah....where are those two?? I've been wondering about Crowder for awhile.

When I saw the title of this thread, I got all excited that thtere had been a Crowder sighting......I didn't realize it was ....um....ahhhhh......a bit different than what I had expected. :lol2: :lol2:

Katherine

3way,
When I was in college, my friend and I rented an apartment off campus as upper classmen. He and I both were serious students and he is now a geology professor. He did not look at women any smaller than the one on that hog!!! Nature had been kind to my friend, nuff said on that. He liked big women and was always looking for one a little bigger than the last one.

One night, he went to Lexington and hunted through every bar in town until he found the woman of his dreams. When he came in they were both half drunk. I saw right off she was the record. The next day, he told me, she was the ultimate challenge . The details, I will keep to myself.

[I saw right off she was the record. The next day, he told me, she was the ultimate challenge . The details, I will keep to myself.]
Ron! You just left an impression on my brain that I can't shake off!! :bang:

skyhightree1":z7qfbx5m said:

You need to go watch "rednecks with paychecks" in person some time. You can google and get the images. video too.

And there is the proof you have been seeking inyati. There is a God. Evolution would have given her much more robust ankles and feet, like an elephant :lol:

Ouachita":1z8glr5k said:
And there is the proof you have been seeking inyati. There is a God. Evolution would have given her much more robust ankles and feet, like an elephant :lol:
:nod: :nod: :nod:

Crickey! That title scared the bejaysusy outa me and got ahold of my internet attorney stat! :shock: His surfacing anywhere has me kinda twitchy. :shock:

Nice looking babe ya have there Crowder, looks like your going after a thinned down version of your old gals! :D

P.S. belated Happy Birthday and all that :D

inyati13":shsuzxx5 said:
this is her:
rrpj0w.png

Ron you have found my dream girl. Sure hope she is docile. I wanna peal that red dress of her like I was pealing a grape.

Peeling a grape, or skinning a bison?
On second thought, she sure has a big white smile!
And big white cheeks and big white thighs and big white arms and big white.....................

Latest posts