Crowder Has Surfaced on Facebook

Help Support CattleToday:

inyati13":1uaozfcp said:
branguscowgirl":1uaozfcp said:
Nesi you should never talk about another mans women that way!
I am sure that Ron has worked out all of those things (you mentioned) with her. :p

'Twas the time of arrival and there was anticipation of bed,
All through the day, images of big butts danced through my head.
A knock on the door and there she was in red,
Lawdy, Lawdy, just keep me in lead.
Hubba hubba! :banana:
(I have always thought this dancing banana looked nasty! Lol)

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :hide:

M5farm":uzuq6rg6 said:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :hide:
Your EXTRA nasty today M5! :lol:

3waycross":3bueszgf said:
inyati13":3bueszgf said:
this is her:
rrpj0w.png

She sure has tiny feet! :cowboy:
They look like hooves.

sure do miss those two Crowder and Paint, but that image of that gal is imprinted on my mind and I'm about to go to bed, nightmares seem to be on the horizon for me now Thanks.

Crowderfarms":1roksgfp said:
Yall have done let the Cat outaa the Bag!!!! Keep it coming! :clap:

Welcome back buddy. Sorry I outed you!! Nice picture though.

Our buddy Barrack got us out. I traded him some time with some of me and Paint's wimmens.Paint's been real bust doing these Rainbow coalition parades across the country but he said to tell everyone hello.He had a birthday the other day. man it seems just like yesterday he was runnin' his hand in his diaper plastering the walls with do do.

Crowderfarms":h44yh51j said:
Our buddy Barrack got us out.

Hmmmmm I think that's the only decent thing he's done!!

CROWDER!!!!!!!! :welcome: :banana: :banana:

Nice to see ya back.....if only for a moment. :cboy:

Katherine

Crowderfarms":204hwm9m said:
Paint's been real bust doing these Rainbow coalition parades across the country but he said to tell everyone hello.

Tell him and his boss lady that I have been telling some really bad tales on him here. He needs to come check it out!

Good to know you are still alive Crowder.

Latest posts