Crowder surfaces again on Facebook

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross

Reaction score
10460705_10204224510683551_7068672317081260154_n.jpg

Ouachita":16ldhlbw said:
They're a lot like a moped, lots of fun, just don't want your buddies to catch you riding one
:lol: :lol2: :lol: :clap:

3way if you have the back view of that activity please do not post it. That would be awful. :yuck:

TexasBred":2f3rsmc9 said:
Ouachita":2f3rsmc9 said:
They're a lot like a moped, lots of fun, just don't want your buddies to catch you riding one

3way if you have the back view of that activity please do not post it. That would be awful. :yuck:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The more I look at that picture, the more I wish I was him.

inyati13":j7e92pfp said:
TexasBred":j7e92pfp said:
Ouachita":j7e92pfp said:

:eek: They say everbody has had one, most just don't talk about it though. :lol:

inyati13":5r16ml4d said:
TexasBred":5r16ml4d said:
Ouachita":5r16ml4d said:

Somebody needs to go out to the back 40 and tell "Star" to run like He//....inyati is in musk. :lol2:

TexasBred":226jucoc said:
Ouachita":226jucoc said:

You may be right. Looks like the guy with the aft view has turned away, fallen to his knees, hurling his lunch

TexasBred":19hwmwib said:
inyati13":19hwmwib said:
TexasBred":19hwmwib said:

Somebody needs to go out to the back 40 and tell "Star" to run like He//....inyati is in musk. :lol2:
:lol2: :nod:

I have picked up some of the UFC terminology. I think she has a hook in him. Just wait till she gets a nursing hold on him. He may pray for lockjaw!

J&D Cattle":27w8bp57 said:
TexasBred":27w8bp57 said:
Ouachita":27w8bp57 said:

:eek: They say everbody has had one, most just don't talk about it though. :lol:

Yes. I think that could be true! :nod:

TennesseeTuxedo":2wcrkh5t said:
Speaking of the guy in the background, check out that blonde. She's a lot more my speed than the pudgy gal.
Yeah, she looks like she's about to pop a top.
Where is 3way? Snap, post and run?

He living the dream of an older man I knew. He would say "when I die, I just wanna melt and run right out the head of my pecker"

Latest posts