Crowder

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowder I think that photo would qualify as the profanity and pseudo profanity that Gravlee was talking about.

And I just ate too.

certherfbeef":36se9kdy said:
Look at her face, an I the only one that see's a hint of Gretchen Wilson?

Tell me Crowder, why didn't this relationship work out?
Well Cert, it's a long sad story.The folks at Match.com said we were soulmates, the perfect match---She was aglistening 110 lb. beauty when we met. Then she found her real love, obviously not me, the All You Can Eat Buffet down at Ponderosa.Night after night I watched this beautiful she cat turn into a Hippopotamus. Just to go to the movies required the use of a Sikorsky Sky Crane, then came the fuel bills.The failed Liposuction with a sewer cleaner.
The tummy tuck, the final blow was when I got a Call from the local animal control fellows, when she broke into the Jimmy Dean Plant in Nashville, and ate 30 cases of Sausage, destined for a local Shoney's.At that point in time, I knew enough was enough. I cut the cord, (actually a logging chain) and pawned her off on my good buddy CtlBaron, last I heard they were getting hitched at the Flying J at I-65 and 141, and Honeymooning at a Motel 6 in Tulsa.

Crowder I've lost any respect I might have had for you! Have you no dignity :?: I know ALL them gals get prettier at closin time but have you no self respect :?: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now thats a whole lotta women. Sorry it didn't pan out Crowder. Could of used her as a cattle panel when loadin steers to take to town. laid new born calves born in this cold weather on her kinda like a big heating pad. Think you may have gave up to quick :idea:

Three T":2r1ttj66 said:
Now thats a whole lotta women. Sorry it didn't pan out Crowder. Could of used her as a cattle panel when loadin steers to take to town. laid new born calves born in this cold weather on her kinda like a big heating pad. Think you may have gave up to quick :idea:
She does have a twin sister... Wanna see her?

Crowder she better be able to shelter you.
Grocery bill would be the size of a mortage. :eek:
Is that Iowa corn, fed stock? :lol:

dj":2prmoz6j said:
Crowder she better be able to shelter you.
Grocery bill would be the size of a mortage. :eek:
Is that Iowa corn, fed stock? :lol:

The real question here is can he support her :shock: :shock:

Well Crowder, you are officially off my Christmas card list. You are now on another list. You didn't have to tell everybody I was taking your old hand me downs. But I must admit, this ol girl is convinced I am madly in love with her. When she gets in bed at night I roll right to her. Now you know why I keep so many steers. Takes a lot of food around my place. I take her every where with me, I never leave her alone. Why you ask? Do you want to kiss her goodbye? ;-)

ctlbaron":1cd5f7dk said:
Well Crowder, you are officially off my Christmas card list. You are now on another list. You didn't have to tell everybody I was taking your old hand me downs. But I must admit, this ol girl is convinced I am madly in love with her. When she gets in bed at night I roll right to her. Now you know why I keep so many steers. Takes a lot of food around my place. I take her every where with me, I never leave her alone. Why you ask? Do you want to kiss her goodbye? ;-)
Come on Baron.I'm sorry you feel that way.She really does have a sweet side to her.I could never find enough Volunteers to try and find it.I would be careful, bout letting her sleep in the bed. I always kept her in a Corn Crib.And no, I dont want to kiss her goodbye. She refuses to shave her face.Your wedding gift is in the mail, oops I meant coming by rail.

This kills me. Macon's profanity thread dissappeared the same time tenngoober was booted. Now the psuedo profanity thread is named Crowder!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Coincidence???? Maybe not

certherfbeef":1o117824 said:
This kills me. Macon's profanity thread dissappeared the same time tenngoober was booted. Now the psuedo profanity thread is named Crowder!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Coincidence???? Maybe not
Cert, I'm really not sure what to think...I've always told friends, dont name it after me.Guess theres always an exception to the rules.I'm not sure whether to be flattered or what? :shock:Trust me, I'm not well versed in Profanity. Mom washed my mouth out with lye soap many years ago, and I can still feel it and taste it!

Hey Crowder! Are YOU the one that came up with "Roll her in flour"

to find the wet spot saying?

Hey we are all looking for "easy keepers"

It looks like crowder found one...

And let her get away. :oops:

MD

redfornow":2fyj0o9r said:
Hey we are all looking for "easy keepers"

It looks like crowder found one...

And let her get away. :oops:

MD

Wonder if there's an ultrasound tech that can measure backfat in "Feet" instead of inches?

Prime - Yield Grade 6, with low feed efficiency = low profit.