Crowder

Help Support CattleToday:

redfornow":71vvswwh said:
Hey we are all looking for "easy keepers"

It looks like crowder found one...

And let her get away. :oops:

MD
There was nothing easy about keeping her.She wore out one side of my truck. Cost me several hundred in septic tank and toilet repairs.Had the nerve to demand custom made Victoria Secret's bloomers. She did have a great family, they came from good Stock....Livestock. I know Flaboy will not be happy to learn she's with Ctlbaron, but that high humidity in Florida causes her dingleberries, when the sweat starts a rollin.It's hard to keep her clean with all those rolls and creases. :shock:

Right now all I can say is 'thats a whole lotta women', that is really to bad you let her get away, but if your looking for another just go down the candy row at the grocery store, should'nt be to hard to find another like her, she will be the only thing you see down that row lol.
If any women ever feels fat then just look at Crowders ex, wont feel fat no more. ;-)

Jenn

Crowder, I just want to know when you got rid of her did you get a good price per pound at the market? Did she go on goat, hog, horse, or cattle day? :lol:

flaboy+":17ead2ik said:
Crowder, I just want to know when you got rid of her did you get a good price per pound at the market? Did she go on goat, hog, horse, or cattle day? :lol:
You want the true story? None of the above. I arranged a blind date with her and Ctlbaron. I arrived early, before the actual metting took place, and the Low Boy got there to deliver her.I gave the Baron some Tennessee Tea,(If you know what I mean) he was temporarily blinded. It was Love at first SIGHT. there's no feeling describeable as being a sucessful matchmaker. Is there Baron? I have also heard she's due with triplets around Dec. 25th. Wonder if she was AI'd or if Baron did the deed?

Crowder, I got here a little late, but just wanted to say that I am really moved that you trust us enough to share such intimate details of your life with us.
I'm sure that when you two parted ways that it left an empty hole in your life. A really big empty hole.

Were you able to get a refund from that match up service? Are you going to bill Ctlbaron for fixing him up?

Crowderfarms":3h9u4fvz said:
flaboy+":3h9u4fvz said:
You want the true story? None of the above. I arranged a blind date with her and Ctlbaron. I arrived early, before the actual metting took place, and the Low Boy got there to deliver her.I gave the Baron some Tennessee Tea,(If you know what I mean) he was temporarily blinded. It was Love at first SIGHT. there's no feeling describeable as being a sucessful matchmaker. Is there Baron? I have also heard she's due with triplets around Dec. 25th. Wonder if she was AI'd or if Baron did the deed?

Figured there had to be some Tenn Tea in there somewhere. I suspect she had to be AI'd because how else could ya tell where ya was? :shock:

Ryder":3h9ozj8j said:
Crowder, I got here a little late, but just wanted to say that I am really moved that you trust us enough to share such intimate details of your life with us.
I'm sure that when you two parted ways that it left an empty hole in your life. A really big empty hole.

Were you able to get a refund from that match up service? Are you going to bill Ctlbaron for fixing him up?
The match-up service only gave me credit for my next venture. I do trust all of you with inti-mate details.As far as a hole, she left me with many regrets.Mainly that I did not first try to pawn her off on Flaboy+. She 's a lot like his ex-wife in many ways. :shock:I'm only going to bill for Yardage and Insurance, and of Course, the Beef Check-off.

Guys, it's like this. I have her leased out to Ringling bro.s and Barnum Bailey. They tell me she's a triple threat. As the fat lady she is bringing in more money than Samsom the strong man, Minnie the micro midget girl and Dingo the goat boy. I still tell her I love her and she sends the money home. Ringling Bro's is paying her feed bill and she's paying my feed bill. They buy hers by the ton and I buy mine by the hundred. And no I wasn't rooster enough to get the job done. AI'd for sure. Don't let Crowder fool you though. He blubbered like a baby when she walked through that 24' double swung 12's gate. Once in a while the phone will ring but all you here is heavy breathing on the other end of the line. I know it's Crowder looking for "Tiny" as he so lovingly called her. :lol:

ctlbaron":246jas5b said:
Guys, it's like this. I have her leased out to Ringling bro.s and Barnum Bailey. They tell me she's a triple threat. As the fat lady she is bringing in more money than Samsom the strong man, Minnie the micro midget girl and Dingo the goat boy. I still tell her I love her and she sends the money home. Ringling Bro's is paying her feed bill and she's paying my feed bill. They buy hers by the ton and I buy mine by the hundred. And no I wasn't rooster enough to get the job done. AI'd for sure. Don't let Crowder fool you though. He blubbered like a baby when she walked through that 24' double swung 12's gate. Once in a while the phone will ring but all you here is heavy breathing on the other end of the line. I know it's Crowder looking for "Tiny" as he so lovingly called her. :lol:
Baron, I'm mighty happy you and your new ride, oops, I meant bride are engaged in such marital bliss.Just remember Tax Time is just around the corner. You'll need to File a form #BR549-A, followed by a profit and loss statement. My friend I calculate you'll be officially broke by April 15th.Owning a Circus Woman is not a good tax shelter.Only a good shelter from the Sun.I made my money on her when Goodyear had her leased.

dun":1ifppa40 said:
Being a highschool drop out sure must put me at a disadvantage in such elite company

dun

Your the ones I was calling educated. Just because someone has the book learning don't make them smart.

dun":g1ik6zxi said:
Being a highschool drop out sure must put me at a disadvantage in such elite company

dun

I don't think I would worry about it overly much Dun. You've got everything it takes! ;-) Just my thoughts.

certherfbeef":yjooiud4 said:
Look at her face, an I the only one that see's a hint of Gretchen Wilson?

Tell me Crowder, why didn't this relationship work out?
Which end is her face. I'm having a hard time telling the difference.

Crowder, I want an appointment with the accountant that calculated the "Depreciation" schedule for your taxes in the previous years.

MikeC":3bor76qr said:
Crowder, I want an appointment with the accountant that calculated the "Depreciation" schedule for your taxes in the previous years.
Mike, There was no depreciation. Strictly appreciation. The day we put her on the low boy to Ctlbaron's spread.

Crowderfarms":35uixlh2 said:
MikeC":35uixlh2 said:
Mike, There was no depreciation. Strictly appreciation. The day we put her on the low boy to Ctlbaron's spread.
Crowder, are you telling us that you appreciated her. I appreciate my wife too, but she don't look like that.

Latest posts