cross_7 what is up with your avatar?

Help Support CattleToday:

It's the artist's rendition of Obama's olympic speech. I found the stoned/eyes closed look to be quite effective at pointing out the similarities between being the leader of a F'ed up world and being the owner of a ranch to be a really striking comparison.

That one you had on a few hours ago was enough for me to put you down as a foe, just so I couldn't see it anymore, glad it's gone even if we do have to look at some ugly loser.

cow pollinater":3lr7j4o6 said:
It's the artist's rendition of Obama's olympic speech. I found the stoned/eyes closed look to be quite effective at pointing out the similarities between being the leader of a F'ed up world and being the owner of a ranch to be a really striking comparison.

Yes and nearly as far in debt too !
But I have someone that's going to learn me how to do better

highgrit":25ypkget said:
Looks to me he and Hook could be brothers.

I wouldn't take that as an insult not to mention it aint a big step from shooting a bull to a man :mrgreen:

jedstivers":31dvwwwo said:
It's better than that dam snake.

That snake was eating a horny toad, you can see his feet hanging out
I was trying to get the picture and he was a mad hombre and was trying to bite even with a mouthful

ohiosteve":3r8vhg8d said:
branguscowgirl, don't worry. There's more than one cowboy in this group of internet studs.
:D Let's see um! :D I am up for putting some faces to the names! :cowboy:

branguscowgirl":2d6qynv1 said:
ohiosteve":2d6qynv1 said:
branguscowgirl, don't worry. There's more than one cowboy in this group of internet studs.
:D Let's see um! :D I am up for putting some faces to the names! :cowboy:
Quid pro quo basis?
132297044.jpg

Latest posts