cow from east div.

Help Support CattleToday:

:shock: :shock: :shock: All the respect I had for you, tape, just went right down the drain.

Very nice cow, ollie.

Don't be too hard on him milkmaid. I think he was just fooling around . You know just having fun with friends. He just wanted to see who'll bite. I pm'd him and told him she looks good in black. :D

All right. I am capable of laughing at myself, so here it is :lol: :lol:

Good joke, I suppose...I just have the major flaw of falling for anything and it gets to the point that I hate being fooled yet again. I don't visit this part of the board often enough to see all the pictures so I'd never know if something's been posted twice.

SCfarms":1zwn47bs said:
J&T Farm":1zwn47bs said:
SCfarms":1zwn47bs said:
I have to agree she is very nice but have seen better angus cows.
I like her better than any pic youve ever posted.

I would agree with that but I have seen better

SC,
May I ask where you have seen better? :?: How would you describe better? Better as in "Show" better, or better as in "Functional" better? How much better? Are you a better? Could it be there is no better? Show us better. But don't show us a "Show" better, show us just plain ole in - the - pasture better. :roll:

MikeC":siu1g1km said:
SCfarms":siu1g1km said:
J&T Farm":siu1g1km said:
SCfarms":siu1g1km said:

SC,
May I ask where you have seen better? :?: How would you describe better? Better as in "Show" better, or better as in "Functional" better? How much better? Are you a better? Could it be there is no better? Show us better. But don't show us a "Show" better, show us just plain ole in - the - pasture better. :roll:

Search the web Smart A** you will find better looking and better Functional(have not seen any of her calves) go to the http://www.showsteers.com and http://www.edjecattle.com/index.php?lin ... eeds#Angus that is plenty of sites to find a better cow.

SCfarms":1ataxfhh said:
MikeC":1ataxfhh said:
J&T Farm":1ataxfhh said:

SC,

Search the web Smart A** you will find better looking and better Functional(have not seen any of her calves) go to the http://www.showsteers.com and http://www.edjecattle.com/index.php?lin ... eeds#Angus that is plenty of sites to find a better cow.

SC, I just got back from the "End" of the internet and I still haven't seen a better cow. Are you sure there are better?

Better yet, post us a picture of better. But only if you're sure it's better.

Mike he would just post this fine SHOW CALF again. :roll: :shock:

100_0033.jpg

This heifer is probly one of my faviorte heifers. She is deep thick and gentle I could go on for ever talking about her. She is out of the 302 cow family and her sire is Sonar of Brinks her Dam is a Sundance of Brinks daughter. This heifer will do good in the ring. Cant upload the pic from the hine.

D.R. Cattle":34lph47n said:
Judging from the terrain and the foliage, I'd say that photo was taken in the Carolinas. Am I right?

I am not from the Carolinas I am from Duson, Louisiana. About a mile or two out of Lafayette any time you want to come to my place my number is on the bottom( call for directions). Any takers?? :D

WORANCH":2udfvjwg said:
Mike he would just post this fine SHOW CALF again. :roll: :shock:

100_0033.jpg

This heifer is probly one of my faviorte heifers. She is deep thick and gentle I could go on for ever talking about her. She is out of the 302 cow family and her sire is Sonar of Brinks her Dam is a Sundance of Brinks daughter. This heifer will do good in the ring. Cant upload the pic from the hine.

I was not going to post that heifer. To start she is a Brangus and maybe any of you people are going to talk post some SHOW QUALITY heifers because if my heifers are not that good then lets see if you got better. Give me a few days I can find a better looking cow and better functional. (does it have to be an Angus)

SCfarms":1r1o4f2e said:
any time you want to come to my place my number is on the bottom( call for directions). Any takers?? :D

Next time I'm out there I'll look you up. I can't imagine your as bad in person as you are here. Then again I might be wrong.

When did you get your own place? I guess it's about like your string. Seem like you seem to kill the bear .... and Pa always shoots it.

Latest posts