cow from east div.

Help Support CattleToday:

tapeworm

Reaction score
my favorite black Angus cow...looking at all that green I might have to start calling her Jungle Cow. LOL Ill probaly never get her to come home after all that green grazin shes been gettin back east. But then Id never have a photo that good of her if shed been around here either LOL

Shes realy a little bigger than I like nowdays but shes still a good one. Now the rest of you collegesmart cowjudges can pile on and bury her...dont really matter...shes staying anyhow

mybestblackcow.jpg

Looks like a good, functional money maker to me. Since you like baldies too, I've got a Hereford bull that would like to spend some time in her pasture.

Not claiming to be a cowjudge, but I don't see anything undesirable in the slightest about that cow. Come to think of it, she looks as good as any angus cow I've ever seen.

I don;t know much about cows, but other then color I sure don;t see anything wrong with her.

I'm assuming she's a little older cow so I can't hold the slight irregularlity of the levelness of the udder floor against her. Or that may just be the angle of ths picture., or my aging eyes.

dun

Dang, I was getting ready to brag on your cow Tapeworm. She is a fine looking animal. Now that Jake has pulled the rat out of the hole, I'll have to tell Ollie again, she is a fine looking cow.

Latest posts