Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Cope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other brand

• Between Skoal & Cope

• Total voters
took my first chew of copenhagen in 1970, the boys said to spit it out as soon as i got dizzy,well being young and dumb thought i could swaller it like the big boys then the carnival came to town bringin all the rides,i got to sweatin,white as a ghost,dizzy and all about the same time i fell of the hay wagon and proceeded to puke all over. everyone got a good laugh out of this cept me i was sick all day. only tried one other time since
got caught in ag class chewin, teacher would take you into bathroom and bring along a freeeesh can of cope and a spoon,well it was'nt long and here comes that carnivale agin
to this day i hate carnivale rides. :lol:

ottersbro":1abtd2am said:
took my first chew of copenhagen in 1970, the boys said to spit it out as soon as i got dizzy,well being young and dumb thought i could swaller it like the big boys then the carnival came to town bringin all the rides,i got to sweatin,white as a ghost,dizzy and all about the same time i fell of the hay wagon and proceeded to puke all over. everyone got a good laugh out of this cept me i was sick all day. only tried one other time since
got caught in ag class chewin, teacher would take you into bathroom and bring along a freeeesh can of cope and a spoon,well it was'nt long and here comes that carnivale agin
to this day i hate carnivale rides. :lol:

That's a heck of a way to get acquainted with this nasty habit!! :D

Conagher":14yvbltz said:
Have to agree with Bama - quit now. .

Real good advice..I have been quit chawing / smoking for 15 yrs now.If i can quit.. anyone can..Don,t wait for cancer to motivate you like I did.

Latest posts