$1400 vs $1000

Help Support CattleToday:

The Trump tax cuts were an attempt to grow the GDP. I'm sure it does grow the GDP but can it grow fast enough to cover the lost revenue? It seems like we would have to have 4% annual growth consistently. Something like that would require a quantum leap in productivity.

The devil went down to Georgia :) - too - the way I heard it
He was lookin' for a soul to steal
He was in bind
cause he was way behind
and he was willing make a deal.....

if you care to take a dare
I'll make a bet with you
you play pretty good fiddle boy
but give the devil his due
I'll bet a fiddle of gold against your soul
cause I think I'm better than you
Will get interesting no doubt.

Last edited:
The Trump tax cuts were an attempt to grow the GDP. I'm sure it does grow the GDP but can it grow fast enough to cover the lost revenue? It seems like we would have to have 4% annual growth consistently. Something like that would require a quantum leap in productivity.
Probably should have split in the middle on the tax reductions.

Last edited:
As a "flaming moderate" I think any stimulus payments should be smaller and targeted to those who have Suffered economically during this health emergency. This thread did not exist when the "Trumpster" rammed through a tax cut that we did not need thus adding billions to the national debt. Did the Repubs gripe about that deficit spending or is it only bad when Dems do it? We do need to worry about paying our debts and not just hope that inflation will let us repay the Chicoms with cheaper $s
You're too hard on yourself, you're no moderate.

Here's where equality is equality. If you think you don't need the stimulus then you are free to donate it to somebody who does. We live in a free and equal country and yes everybody should get them If they send them. That is equality. Pretty willing to bet none on here or out in the rest of the country that have done all the talking have donated a dime of it to a lesser fortunate family and all have cashed those checks. Truth is they shouldn't be sending any not arguing over how much they will be. Also a big difference in trillions and billions. Those zeros and commas change a lot.

Latest posts