1000+ guns taken from a home...........

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
More than 1,000 guns were found in a home in the upscale Los Angeles neighborhood of Holmby Hills, but authorities said there was no indication they were used in crimes.

"At this time, there is no indication they were, but that could change as the investigation continues," Ginger Colbrun, spokeswoman for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, said Thursday. Authorities will trace all the weapons, she said.

Wonder if he had one of every gun? Also looks to have a good stockpile of ammo also.....

190508181322-02-lapd-atf-seize-weapons-exlarge-169.jpg

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/08/us/massive-seizure-of-guns-la-trnd/index.html

Whether a law abiding citizen in good standing has 10 guns or 10,000 guns, as long as they have not broken the law or local ordinances, it is not a crime.

I would suspect someone filed a complaint, perhaps allegedly saying he was a terrorist.

And now the government know's where he keeps them, safe combination, finger prints, probably collected some dna while in his house, and did a little data collection for good measure. All because someone didn't like him owning all of those guns.

Coming to a neighborhood near you.

greybeard said:
But it was ok for ATF to do a little F&F gun walking and then lose track of them... :roll:

Anything went back then and nothing goes now. Give credit where credit is do, the left knows how to fight and slander people without any proof.

Bright Raven said:
Whether a law abiding citizen in good standing has 10 guns or 10,000 guns, as long as they have not broken the law or local ordinances, it is not a crime.

I would suspect someone filed a complaint, perhaps allegedly saying he was a terrorist.

I suspect that's the kind of business you need to operate if you expect to make a decent living in L.A.

Latest posts