Dentures vs Implants

Help Support CattleToday:

I am scheduled to have one implant on feb 14th....already had a bunch of teeth pulled going to put one implant in to balance out the chewing....

mine is the legacy of forty years of bloodhound and browns mule and occasionally apple brands chewing tobacco....and I quit chewing tobacco twenty years ago...but the damage was done.

While I may not know much about cattle I do know a pretty fair amount about this topic. To the OP, shouldn't be too hard to find someone in your area that can provide the same procedure for at least $5k less, maybe more. There are also other options that Clear Choice probably did not offer since they lean towards a one size fits all approach. They do have a lot of experience but there are others with experience as well (their surgeons definitely don't place more in one month than I do in a year). Like anything else make sure you thoroughly investigate the training and experience of your providers. Just having a Dr. in front of your name doesn't mean that person could or should do everything. Dental implants are great but nothing is 100%. Do your best to keep your own teeth when possible.

Latest posts