• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cooking corn for steers

Yogster

Reaction score
Ok, I've looked and looked for the post that had the recipe and amounts on cooking corn. Sorry I just can't find it. I have some steers that I'd like to smooth them up a little. Also can I feed cooked corn to my heifers? Their are two of my girls going to calve soon and wanted to give them a small treat. I just can't remember the formula that was given. Don't you just hate!?!? :?: The only thing I do remember is that they said not to cook it in the house. Little on the smelly side they say. Anyway...Help me out if you can.
Thanks a bunch :D

rusty

Reaction score
I don't remember the answer but I think you started the post so look in your user control panel and it should tell you where to go.Which I could be more help.

rusty

Reaction score
After I posted made me remember .Your answer is under Hi I'm new here.

Yogster

Reaction score
Hey Rusty...

I was feeding and it hit me tooo. I thought the same thing and then :oops: . Thanks so much! I need to just slow down a bit, trying to get ready for San Antonio and wishing I just had a little more time. But when it gets to this point I always wonder what I could had done different or better. Thanks again!! :wave: