Confronting a boss-update

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I strongly believe in charities...I contribute to charities. My JOB, my employer, is not my charity of choice. My 2 cents.

Alice

I guess being an employer instead of an employee, I always look at it differently. The government protects the employee's all you got to do is go crying and you get fined big time.

Not much out there protecting the employer though. Employers always get the crap. I would say the ratio of employers stealing from employees is minute compared to all the steeling that goes on from the Employees.

And I am not talking about stealing things under their coats as they walk out the door. But stealing in padding their time sheets, taking to long of breaks. Having others clock out for them, lazy and unproductive work.

I know this is slanted but I would love a government (well not actually since I believe in less government) organization that was set up to punish these less honest workers.

I have had some doozies in my time. Worse I ever had was a guy come pick up truck to go to work then drive to his girlfriends house and stay all night and then bring truck back in the morning like he went to work all night. Stores were all closed and he had a key so I did not get a call from them.

Had one that came and got my truck to go to work one night, then went and loaded his stuff in it and moved 100 miles away to Tulsa. On second trip that night the truck broke down on and he left it beside the road. I did not find my truck for 2 days until Highway Patrol chased me down. I never even knew what was going on, could not find the guy, I thought aliens got him or something.

Wish I had some government agency to right this employee theft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts