Comments?

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
Come on sportsfans, you won;t hurt my feelings, I don;t own the bull

Well,
I may not be a sportsfan, but he looks good from here, if I use my wee little bit of knowledge.

Edit; It almost feels like this may be a trick as nobody has responded yet?

hrbelgians":vzxgjjiq said:
Well,
I may not be a sportsfan, but he looks good from here, if I use my wee little bit of knowledge.

Only trick is I'm considering using him in the spring

dun":3besdgt2 said:
hrbelgians":3besdgt2 said:
Well,

Only trick is I'm considering using him in the spring

I'm glad to hear you say that as I can't help but like that dude!! Good luck!

good looking bull I am not {overcritical} as some on here but then again I am just a dumb commercial angus guy so I don't have all the perfect Bulls that some of these breeders on here have

But I think he looks good Dun hope you have good luck using him

Angus Cowman":3fzfb6cx said:
good looking bull I am not {overcritical} as some on here but then again I am just a dumb commercial angus guy so I don't have all the perfect Bulls that some of these breeders on here have
actually, i don't think alot of them do either ;-)

ALACOWMAN":2wstit6z said:
Angus Cowman":2wstit6z said:
actually, i don't think alot of them do either ;-)

I don't think anyone has the perfect bull, unfortunately too many buy bullsh!t when it comes to the next herdsire.

Frankie":3fj3kx6y said:
dun":3fj3kx6y said:

He looks ok to me. Who is he?
HFGC HF Roscoe 34P59, a Gelbvieh from near KC

I'm not real crazy about his heart girth but he's about the best red Gelbvieh bull I've been able to find

dun":uoo87svq said:
Frankie":uoo87svq said:
dun":uoo87svq said:

He looks ok to me. Who is he?
HFGC HF Roscoe 34P59, a Gelbvieh from near KC

I'm not real crazy about his heart girth but he's about the best red Gelbvieh bull I've been able to find

Are you going to AI everything?

Dun, I think he would be a good one to use on your cows. My neighbor raises some of those Gelb's and has a bull similar to that one, and gets some really fine calves.

Frankie":36xlss2e said:
Are you going to AI everything?

Mostly but not all. The mostly Herefords and Herefords will be bred Gelbvieh. The Red Angus will be bred either Red Angus or Hereford. Then our young Red Angus bull will also get a shot at a few of the girls.

Dun, seen this bull up close and he is good. Saw plenty of the calves he through and they are sometime else. Hart's have another bull called Extra Hot and he is something too. Good choice i think you'll like what will be produced.

double v":2lul9qz6 said:
Dun, seen this bull up close and he is good. Saw plenty of the calves he through and they are sometime else. Hart's have another bull called Extra Hot and he is something too. Good choice i think you'll like what will be produced.

I too like the Extra Hot bull, and the Top Secret bull. I don't use them, but have seen offspring and have been impressed.

Someone mentioned Freedom. He has a tendancy to produce offspring with corkscrew feet. In my opinion he was somewhat of a fad that has come and gone. He is a good bull, but I believe there are better purebred Red Gelbvieh bulls out there.

Pretty to look at, but his numbers aren't much:

newtrend.gif

Better #'s:

peak_performer_6-05.jpg

I'd consider this fella:

DCSFPostRockTopBrassET.jpg

double v":2ka8albm said:

Have you seen any mature daughters? What kind of FS did they have?

Thanks