Either one of these any good? Comments Welcome

Help Support CattleToday:

for all the experts there was only 5lbs difference in weight on the two bulls when they got scanned a few days ago............

Robert is not playing fair, he is getting inside information. It will be interesting to see who the favorite is we people get to see them live and in person. I still think the top one brings more money.

I'm willing to bet 99% of the difference is the pose and the depth of the stalk bedding, if you transpose the bottom bull over the top bull there is zero difference in 'depth' it is all perception. I will also bet that if these bulls sell to people who are actually at the sale rather than buying off of a photo on the internet they will sell pretty close to each other. They are, in my never to be humble opinion, a decent pair of bulls but a classic example of how 'good' photographs can really sell an animal.

jscunn":2ib5zoai said:
Robert is not playing fair, he is getting inside information. It will be interesting to see who the favorite is we people get to see them live and in person. I still think the top one brings more money.
not playing fair, and being condescending at the same time.... get that alot on here

ALACOWMAN":1ase9q5w said:
jscunn":1ase9q5w said:
not playing fair, and being condescending at the same time.... get that alot on here

The fact that he knows something doesn't make him condescending. Maybe sarcastic :shock: but not condescending :lol2:

Based on what I "know" I am going to reverse myself and say that #2 could easily end up bringing more, and I picked #1.

wasn't meant to be condescending, and I pitched my opinion before I knew any of the particulars of the bulls, guessing they were IA bulls was somewhat lucky but based on what I know of jscunn.

personally I don't care.
I made my comments based upon what I could see....
I still see the same....
there are a lot of other factors I would have wanted if I was writing a check. but just looking at a photo.....
it is what it is.
I started out by saying they both would work.

Robert,
Come on they are ankle deep in corn stalks, of course they are from the midwest.
Chuckie
Not my bulls, very nice bulls thou.

2 different bulls tonight.

Guys I am just having some fun with robert and he knows it.. he knows where the bulls are from and has been sworn to secrecy just like I have. The owner just wants opinions on the bulls. Ignore mine and robert banter it is all in good fun.. right robert ?

i like both,,, #2 could bring more. .. im sure i cant afford either...if you have seen my cattle you'd have to wonder,, why i had the gall to comment in the first place :cowboy:

Two more same age, born in the Feburary - March of 2011. Pictured in January 2012..

Maifeld_Power_Line_10661.jpg

AR_Lucky_Boy_10821.jpg

Comments?

Not much to like about the fourth bull. Looks like the NCAA tourney play in games. Two lesser 16 seeds facing off to get stomped by the 1 seeds posted in the beginning

Well the corn stalks are much deeper on #4 but it doesn't hide his weak top so I would pick 3 over 4 dang Scott if you start asking for reasons will you take into account how many years it has been for me lol

Gizmom

Latest posts