Just looking for a few comments.

Help Support CattleToday:

Red Bull Breeder

Reaction score
EAFFPolledHummer.jpg

No he is not mine, AI bull Alacowman, With breeding season around the corner thought i might post a few for comment kinda see what people like and don't like.

This is what AVG says about that link.

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at www.limigene.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

Good bloodlines, a double dose of Krugerrand, Special K, Lonesome Dove. He does have Orion, which I dont care for... Only knock I would think would be his frame size and his scrotal is a little small for my tastes and I would like a better epd for docility

He looks really good Red Bull. You might want to check NALF for his current EPD`s. Limi Gene has not updated their EPD`s in about 2 years. His docility went down a point but pretty much everything else went up in the right places and BW went down a little. Looks like Rod has been using him pretty heavy also.

Circle H Ranch

Bryan up in SD, that has been posting the nice pictures of the Gill Ranch bulls lined up for their sale, promptly responded to me yesterday, when I asked about some of their bulls that are now available via semen. You might want to send him a personal message if you are shopping semen, as most are not available via ABS or Select Sires (and one he recommended was also related to the Boaz bull that continues to peek my interest).

While i think Brian post some real good bulls that i would use in the right places, i don't think i could get the calves registered as fullblood limousin Kathie.

Red Bull Breeder":287h3l79 said:
While i think Brian post some real good bulls that i would use in the right places, i don't think i could get the calves registered as fullblood limousin Kathie.
Like I said, RBB, "mea culpa" -- forgive me. Just looking at RED BULLS and not paying proper attention. I don't see a smiley for "hide my ignorant face!" But those RA bulls were handsome!

Red Bull Breeder":2hkeaw3e said:
MHSouthernCross.jpg

Here is a step back in time and a bull i fall back on quite often. Kinda think Houston will like him.

WhoBoy!!!! yea thats more what I like to see. Whats the bulls name or number.....unless of course, if its Orion. Nope.... that Orion bull was just a big frame making bull, but he did have good numbers across the board, but to me his offspring were hard doing animals

Latest posts