Castrated bull.

Help Support CattleToday:

M.Sarria

Reaction score
Hi every one can a 13 month old bull be castrated if so how soon can he be butchered so you don't have that bully taste.

Yeah, but at that point I would reconsider having him casterated. Assuming he will be butchered in the next few months and will not be breeding in the mean time, I doubt the impact on taste will be significant. However, at this point, the consequences of casterating on his health and performance could be. Leave him a bull and eat him.

[qWell he has been trying to breed the cows but I think he is to short and can reach he just been falling off from being so tiered. uote="TNMasterBeefProducer"]
M.Sarria":hjczktsz said:
Hi every one can a 13 month old bull be castrated if so how soon can he be butchered so you don't have that bully taste.

Just eat him as is. If he has not been exposed to any cows in heat and bred any then he should have a nice tender taste when you eat him. I sell feeder bulls between 9-13 months of age and I have never had any complaints. In fact I have repeat buyers who say it is the best meat they have ever eaten.[/quote]

Latest posts