can you name them?????

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
thought I'd share these with you a few shots of after Christmas Holiday I've been sent, can you name them? I've been told Tequila, and Baileys and beer have a lot to do with it, Oh! yea and some Lute fish :lol: :help:

dogandman.jpg

car.jpg

carpit.jpg

4-4.jpg

barstool.jpg

TOILET.jpg

melonstall.jpg

door.jpg

untitled-14.jpg

toiletfall.jpg

stall.jpg

LADytoilet.jpg

untitled2-1.jpg

untitled3-1.jpg

urinal-1.jpg

I think I have done 3, 6, and 8.

My wife has done 8, 9, 10, and 12. She didn't ripe the crapper off the wall like #10.

I hope 15 cleaned that thing out with a bunch of bleach before he passed out.

These look like they could have been by daily journal of a two week stint I did years ago. However I don't see the picture of me laying on the beach. You see, after playing quarters all night I decided to watch the sun come up. Armed with yet another case of beer and some liquor I patiently waited on the beach till the sun popped its head over the horizon. Bingo, objective met so I roll over and pass out on the beach on my stomach. As luck would have it my fitful sleep was interupted around 4 p.m by a life guard who asked me if I was ok. Don't know what clued him in on this. Maybe it was the lobster red color of my back. Or maybe the blisters. Not sure but suffice it to say I had to start drinking again to stop the pain.

Jo's story reminds me of a story my brother told me. He was living in pensacola for a while, and one night he got a little to drunk to dare drive so he decided to pass out on the beach. He woke up to a little black kid poking him saying " mista, mista, why you sleeping on da beach"? My brother rolled over and looked at him and said " cause I'm tired". I guess the mom gave him the dirtiest look, swooped the kid up and got out of there. I wonder how that made my brother feel?

I know for a fact that lute fish does not make one act that way! :roll: Close, :cboy:
At least that's what my reliable source from upnort sez. :drink:

Latest posts