cali -- every business will have a woman on board or face fines

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm offended by The View. Not the first male host on the show. It offends me so much I refuse to even watch it.

Jogeephus":3v7ryvxf said:
I'm offended by The View. Not the first male host on the show. It offends me so much I refuse to even watch it.
Hard to watch ugly when it has a loud mouth and says nothing important.

Brute 23":2bjx4tsr said:
backhoeboogie":2bjx4tsr said:
Bright Raven":2bjx4tsr said:
If you cannot handle a forum, how the heII do you handle your life? Does your mom still nursemaid you?

Mom has been gone for 15 years now. I left home 41 years ago and have never looked back.

This forum used to be fun Raven. Spit coffee out on the computer screen choking fun. You learned not to take a sip when you read certain folks posts. It aint like that anymore.

I thought we lost a large group when we had the login issues.

Craig Miller left because of login issues. He worked on oil rigs. I sent him a Facebook messenger text. He said he got so frustrated trying to log in that he has no interest in coming back. The GCreekranch User also had trouble logging in. So yes, some did leave because they got frustrated with the glitches in the website server or software.

Change and turnover is inevitable. I have deep sympathy for those who have a difficult time coping with the changes.

Maybe Macon needs to put all women on the board. Is CB's girlfriend still around ? I think her name was Frankie.

backhoeboogie":3evuhie7 said:
Maybe Macon needs to put all women on the board. Is CB's girlfriend still around ? I think her name was Frankie.

I am not concerned with how Macon manages his Forum. That is his business.

The concern should be for those Users who are not coping well. A support group should be formed so some of the more anxious Users do not turn to drugs or alchohol.

backhoeboogie":2a7lz55r said:
The way some of the moderating has been I figured maybe she was back already.

As with most threads that people have an issue they seem to draw the same flies.

True Grit Farms":2ikrhzhu said:
backhoeboogie":2ikrhzhu said:

Seriously, Vince. I think the Moderating has been competent.

It's this anxiety that some are expressing that needs to be addressed.

Bright Raven":1neu9lt2 said:
True Grit Farms":1neu9lt2 said:
backhoeboogie":1neu9lt2 said:

Seriously, Vince. I think the Moderating has been competent.
Inside joke Ron, that didn't that long for the punch line.

tater74":3lxyw6lq said:
backhoeboogie":3lxyw6lq said:
This forum used to be fun Raven. Spit coffee out on the computer screen choking fun. You learned not to take a sip when you read certain folks posts. It aint like that anymore.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Boogie I think in today's society peoples entertainment changes about as fast as underwear.
I spend more time playing on a couple hunting forums it's the same BS on them. Just the nature of the beast IMO.
Again IMOO a lot of the perception that rubs this or that person wrong is typed post you don't get to see the true emotions.

Mod2":28uwm87b said:
As with most threads that people have an issue they seem to draw the same flies.

With all due respect to your position as a moderator, this comment just adds fuel to the degredation that has become of this thread. It is not helpful.

Caustic Burno":32vigeeo said:
tater74":32vigeeo said:
backhoeboogie":32vigeeo said:

Boogie I think in today's society peoples entertainment changes about as fast as underwear.
I spend more time playing on a couple hunting forums it's the same BS on them. Just the nature of the beast IMO.
Again IMOO a lot of the perception that rubs this or that person wrong is typed post you don't get to see the true emotions.

Again, this is one reason where the smiley's & emoticons be helpful in conveying whether someone is kidding around or not.

Caustic Burno":1j1q6gdu said:
tater74":1j1q6gdu said:
backhoeboogie":1j1q6gdu said:

You are right. All these forums have cycles. A lot of people have issues communicating through writing, myself included. Plus, the average reading level is like 7th grade in the US so even if you can type it out perfect doesn't mean the person on the other end can read and comprehend it. Factor in biases, life experiences, etc and its amazing any thing gets discussed. :)

Brute 23":d2axwn72 said:
You are right. All these forums have cycles. A lot of people have issues communicating through writing, myself included. Plus, the average reading level is like 7th grade in the US so even if you can type it out perfect doesn't mean the person on the other end can read and comprehend it. Factor in biases, life experiences, etc and its amazing any thing gets discussed. :)

Eye no watt ewe mint two !!!

Workinonit Farm":nfg1c7o5 said:
Mod2":nfg1c7o5 said:

With all due respect to your position as a moderator, this comment just adds fuel to the degredation that has become of this thread. It is not helpful.

Well your entitled to your opinion.
As I said I always read the flagged threads.

Mod2":1ac0b3tm said:
Workinonit Farm":1ac0b3tm said:
Mod2":1ac0b3tm said:

Well your entitled to your opinion.
As I said I always read the flagged threads.

If someone flagged a post in this thread - and I am sure they did or you would not make that statement - they really should seek a babysitter. Lol

Bright Raven":3d28f38r said:
If someone flagged a post in this thread - and I am sure they did or you would not make that statement - they really should seek a babysitter. Lol
Could be a post was deleted by mod2 and you never saw it.

Bright Raven":u77lx22g said:
backhoeboogie":u77lx22g said:
Bright Raven":u77lx22g said:
Who is Lammie? Who is BJ?

She's got my email address, phone number etc. that's scary right there.

Backhoe, everyone has your email address and phone number these days. It is simple to get. Companies buy that information from each other so they can try to sell us something. Don't worry. What can she do?
Raven they use to frequent a little hole in the wall honky tonk somewhere outside of Stephenville a little ways. Lammie wanted to dance....Boogie wanted to ______!! :lol2: :lol2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts