cali -- every business will have a woman on board or face fines

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
TexasBred":1frtf7f4 said:
Bright Raven":1frtf7f4 said:
backhoeboogie":1frtf7f4 said:
She's got my email address, phone number etc. that's scary right there.

Backhoe, everyone has your email address and phone number these days. It is simple to get. Companies buy that information from each other so they can try to sell us something. Don't worry. What can she do?
Raven they use to frequent a little hole in the wall honky tonk somewhere outside of Stephenville a little ways. Lammie wanted to dance....Boogie wanted to ______!! :lol2: :lol2:
Why not just multi task?

TexasBred":2h0v272i said:
Bright Raven":2h0v272i said:
backhoeboogie":2h0v272i said:
She's got my email address, phone number etc. that's scary right there.

Backhoe, everyone has your email address and phone number these days. It is simple to get. Companies buy that information from each other so they can try to sell us something. Don't worry. What can she do?
Raven they use to frequent a little hole in the wall honky tonk somewhere outside of Stephenville a little ways. Lammie wanted to dance....Boogie wanted to ______!! :lol2: :lol2:

Now I understand why Boogie was volunteering information. People usually do that when they are involved in hiding the real story. :lol:

Bright Raven":1af56cvb said:
TexasBred":1af56cvb said:
Bright Raven":1af56cvb said:

Now I understand why Boogie was volunteering information. People usually do that when they are involved in hiding the real story. :lol:

LOL is was Cleburne, not Stephenville and we had coffee. She bought hay from me. TB's been going on about it for 7 or 8 years now. Maybe longer. That is when this all started.

backhoeboogie":a11lcj23 said:
Bright Raven":a11lcj23 said:
TexasBred":a11lcj23 said:

LOL is was Cleburne, not Stephenville and we had coffee. She bought hay from me. TB's been going on about it for 7 or 8 years now. Maybe longer. That is when this all started.
Jealous.

True Grit Farms":31i1bhc2 said:
TexasBred":31i1bhc2 said:
Bright Raven":31i1bhc2 said:
Why not just multi task?

That's how people get hurt grit.

callmefence":3laa6w1v said:
True Grit Farms":3laa6w1v said:
TexasBred":3laa6w1v said:
Why not just multi task?

That's how people get hurt grit.
Probably so, but I'd of thought BHB was young enough back then to handle the hurt. No pain no gain.

Alot of pages on California, not much about the the real truth, but hey, look back to the late 60s and early 70s, them folks had it going on, they have contributed alot to the country, not even sure they knew what a shower was, now they can't take one because there's not enough water.

TexasBred":2t6owki4 said:
CB most of it was right here on CT. You probably were dozing.

Probably not many around anymore that received pm's from her. CB all I know is hearsay from friends, about the things she claimed.

You weren't dozing. You just weren't in on the smear campaign pm's.

She picked some of the best, to carry out her mission. Case in point. We go thru this every year or so. I can go back and show you the posts.

backhoeboogie":pu4sx8z2 said:
TexasBred":pu4sx8z2 said:

Probably not many around anymore that received pm's from her. CB all I know is hearsay from friends, about the things she claimed.

She picked some of the best, to carry out her mission. Case in point. We go thru this every year or so. I can go back and show you the posts.
BHB, some things in life you can't ever live up to or down to. Just roll with it and moo on.

True Grit Farms":hiii0rw9 said:
backhoeboogie":hiii0rw9 said:
TexasBred":hiii0rw9 said:

BHB, some things in life you can't ever live up to or down to. Just roll with it and moo on.

I agree make like a ducks back and let it roll off. Take the fun out of it.

backhoeboogie":2kvuxyo0 said:
TexasBred":2kvuxyo0 said:

Because there were none.

TexasBred":33a19eo0 said:
backhoeboogie":33a19eo0 said:
TexasBred":33a19eo0 said:

Because there were none.

There's no other way you would have even known.

Did you get the pm's Angie got or did you get version Driven was sent ? BEZ was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts