Best automatic gate opener I have found(pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
dec09061.jpg

dec09060.jpg

This the best one I have found and No!!! I don't rent her out

Is it high maintenance? :lol:

Got one similar to that myself, would not take nothing for it. I sure can't complain about my help, me and one of them just got in from doing chores. Sure don't know what I would have done without them while I was down after the surgery.

tom4018":11nv9rkt said:
Is it high maintenance? :lol:

Got one similar to that myself, would not take nothing for it. I sure can't complain about my help, me and one of them just got in from doing chores. Sure don't know what I would have done without them while I was down after the surgery.

she is probably one of the lowest maintenance ones you could ever find
just got to buy her some new boots every now and then to keep her happy and her feet dry

Good lookin opener. Did you pick it up at the Tractor Supply store. Looks like it works great in bad weather also.

Well she must enjoy her job as I see a really big smile on her face. :)

I have had a gate opener and watcher the last couple of days too, as hubby has been home. I sure miss my full time helper though. I would only have to open and close the gates once, no matter how many trips I had to make through.

One of the things I've learned in 52 years is the value of a good gate opener. Looks like you got a good one.

Larry

I can recommend that model, too. I have the brunette/red headed version.

Works well but kind of loud at times.

chrisy":1q6139a5 said:
Good looking gate opener there AC...and a nice wide smile to boot. Look after her well, and a keeper I would say.
I was thinking of trading this one in for a newer version but I waited to long and had to do some major repairs on this one and I penciled it out that with all the added maintenance cost I had spent I had to use this one at least another 10 yrs to even get back to break even
plus I have had them newer models in the past and they might be fun for awhile they just can't keep up with the work load

Ac that is a mighty fine looking gate opener ya got there,and she looks happy doing it.
My gate opener is a lot older and don't open the gates anymore.
However I do have some of the same type gates you got there. Those type of gates are very expensive and hard to come by. :lol:

Cal

Cal
that is considered a very high quality gate around here! you couldn't tell in that pic but it even has one of them powerflex composite post in the middle for a stay

I think I only have 3 or those left on the whole place out of over 100 gates so I am slowly but surely getting them replaced the same as for fences I have put in a little over 11 miles of fence in the last 3 yrs not counting 4.5 miles of Hi-tensile and I think I have maybe another 20 miles to go not counting boundary fences some of them won't get replaced

Latest posts