Best automatic gate opener I have found(pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman":2te88go8 said:
Cal
that is considered a very high quality gate around here! you couldn't tell in that pic but it even has one of them powerflex composite post in the middle for a stay

I think I only have 3 or those left on the whole place out of over 100 gates so I am slowly but surely getting them replaced the same as for fences I have put in a little over 11 miles of fence in the last 3 yrs not counting 4.5 miles of Hi-tensile and I think I have maybe another 20 miles to go not counting boundary fences some of them won't get replaced

I measure my fence building in feet. Jeez! I don't even like to walk that far. :nod:

Walt

Txwalt":fnnbxv9y said:
Angus Cowman":fnnbxv9y said:
Cal
that is considered a very high quality gate around here! you couldn't tell in that pic but it even has one of them powerflex composite post in the middle for a stay

I think I only have 3 or those left on the whole place out of over 100 gates so I am slowly but surely getting them replaced the same as for fences I have put in a little over 11 miles of fence in the last 3 yrs not counting 4.5 miles of Hi-tensile and I think I have maybe another 20 miles to go not counting boundary fences some of them won't get replaced

I measure my fence building in feet. Jeez! I don't even like to walk that far. :nod:

Walt
Who said anything about walking I am old and fat that is why I have an automatic gate opener
:lol: :lol: or at least just lazy and fat

Great pics of your pretty wife out there working in the weather. Please let he know I received the pics she sent of you in the kitchen cooking supper and mixing her a drink (BTW, you might want to rethink the apron, not sure pink cabbage roses are your style... :help: ).

Tell her, from one gait opener to another ~ we shall overcome! :lol2:

backhoeboogie":xyc6x6xk said:
Did you miss that "automatic" part?
:D :D :D
Nah, we gate openers don't miss a thing. There is "a Grand Plan", but (as stated in the bi-laws of the Gate Openers Pact) I have to keep it under wraps. :secret:

angie":fq3lhte2 said:
Great pics of your pretty wife out there working in the weather. Please let he know I received the pics she sent of you in the kitchen cooking supper and mixing her a drink (BTW, you might want to rethink the apron, not sure pink cabbage roses are your style... :help: ).

Tell her, from one gait opener to another ~ we shall overcome! :lol2:
I thought I pulled the pink apron off rather well thank you

and I know you were to busy trying to see under it to notice the roses on it as the apron was all I had on besides my boots and Hat

Angus, I have many of those same gates, also. However, I do not have a gate opener like that. My question is, do you have one of those at each gate, or do you just have one and haul her around from gate to gate?

stocky":2zjk066i said:
Angus, I have many of those same gates, also. However, I do not have a gate opener like that. My question is, do you have one of those at each gate, or do you just have one and haul her around from gate to gate?
I tried leaving one at each gate but after standing out in the cold all nite waiting for me to feed the next day they all left so I went to just one and haul her from gate to gate it is alot less stressful on me plus this way I know I will have one there so I don't have to get out
This one is also a good hay string cutter so I don't even have to get out of the truck to feed hay :lol: :lol:

Angus Cowman":11gz5ea4 said:
stocky":11gz5ea4 said:
I tried leaving one at each gate but after standing out in the cold all nite waiting for me to feed the next day they all left so I went to just one and haul her from gate to gate it is alot less stressful on me plus this way I know I will have one there so I don't have to get out
This one is also a good hay string cutter so I don't even have to get out of the truck to feed hay :lol: :lol:
saves keep tuckering this one out, you need to get in touch with Crowder surely he could lend you one of his gals for the winter period. :lol2:

chrisy":l2blny7f said:
Angus Cowman":l2blny7f said:
stocky":l2blny7f said:
saves keep tuckering this one out, you need to get in touch with Crowder surely he could lend you one of his gals for the winter period. :lol2:
Heck NO Crowders wimmins take to much feed i think it would be cheaper to feed a cows than his Wimmins
but at least the have enough fat stores to keep em warm for awhile :lol:

Let's be kind to Crowder's girls. He's not the only one who likes easy keepers. They can't help it if they have easy fleshing genetics.

saves keep tuckering this one out, you need to get in touch with Crowder surely he could lend you one of his gals for the winter period. :lol2:[/quote]
Heck NO Crowders wimmins take to much feed i think it would be cheaper to feed a cows than his Wimmins
but at least the have enough fat stores to keep em warm for awhile :lol:[/quote]
I didn't like to mention the size in case of reprisals from the remark, but as you have I was going to say they could live off of the blubber and be nice and thin by summer for the bikini contest. :tiphat:

Angus Cowman":j62ohro2 said:
Sky was asking about the best type of gate openers and KT wanted me to post a pic of mine so here it is
He just wanted to see a good looking blond since the one I sent him was ugly he said

Angus Cowman":31mye3o3 said:
Sky was asking about the best type of gate openers and KT wanted me to post a pic of mine so here it is

LOL My gate opener is a dark haired version ... I reprogrammed her to work hard in the bedroom :D and kitchen :lol: They were the priority locations :oops:

hooknline":31mye3o3 said:
Angus Cowman":31mye3o3 said:
He just wanted to see a good looking blond since the one I sent him was ugly he said

:lol:

skyhightree1":yix68qq8 said:
LOL My gate opener is a dark haired version ... I reprogrammed her to work hard in the bedroom :D and kitchen :lol: They were the priority locations :oops:
I would figure a such a sexist comment coming from someone who yells racism at any comment

Sky I much prefer a woman that is willing to get out and help and work beside me to reach our goals in life than just a hore and cook
I can find either of those on any street corner

Latest posts