Best automatic gate opener I have found(pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman":1zdlwfqi said:
skyhightree1":1zdlwfqi said:
LOL My gate opener is a dark haired version ... I reprogrammed her to work hard in the bedroom :D and kitchen :lol: They were the priority locations :oops:
I would figure a such a sexist comment coming from someone who yells racism at any comment

Sky I much prefer a woman that is willing to get out and help and work beside me to reach our goals in life than just a hore and cook
I can find either of those on any street corner
You're not alone with that AC

Angus Cowman":3l4rz2qp said:
skyhightree1":3l4rz2qp said:
LOL My gate opener is a dark haired version ... I reprogrammed her to work hard in the bedroom :D and kitchen :lol: They were the priority locations :oops:
I would figure a such a sexist comment coming from someone who yells racism at any comment

Sky I much prefer a woman that is willing to get out and help and work beside me to reach our goals in life than just a hore and cook

Uh Mr Cowman Sir could I get the address of said corner :D

Angus Cowman":tzz1g81l said:
skyhightree1":tzz1g81l said:

:eek: wow tell me how you really feel... it was a joke geez... but to your point my wife helped me reach our goals. She will do anything I ask her to help with there's many nights she sat on job sites handing me wrenches holding lights help carry rolls of barb wire etc 6 years ago a builder went belly up owed me a lot of $ she said too pay house bills by herself today she's treated like a queen between farm operation and my business employees there really is no need for her to help me with anything. We do mow the yard together and garden that's really all she does outside. Thanks for letting me know exactly how you think of me though. ;-)

cross_7":1ly8h4ji said:
Angus Cowman":1ly8h4ji said:
skyhightree1":1ly8h4ji said:

Uh Mr Cowman Sir could I get the address of said corner :D
Just about any corner in Memphis for the first and the latter there is lots of little cafes around

Latest posts