Basin Angus for Sale

Help Support CattleToday:

Oldtimer

Reaction score
Be a beautiful setup if a guy had an extra $15-20 million laying around... :shock:

Going to have a 3 day cattle dispersion sale in Oct- ranch is private listed...

Basin Angus Ranch on the Market In an announcement that has caused a stir in thelivestock industry, Basin Angus Ranch of Hobson, Montana has listed their ranch for sale and will host a total dispersal of the Basin Angus Ranch herd. Basin Angus Ranch has been a leader in the industry. Their two-day sale, which will be held at the end of October (see flyer) will feature the top genetics they have a history of producing. The Ranch alone is also quite the gem. For sale for $12,000,000, it boasts a state-of-the-art sale facility that must be seen to be believed. It is complete with a 6,000-head feedlot and bull development center. Premier Intermountain Properties has the listing.

©Northern Ag Network 2010 Haylie Shipp

(see website) http://www.pipmontana.com/pages/land%20 ... _rnch.html

thats 1 heck of a ranch setup thats for sure.an the asking price isnt that bad either.like yall i wonder why they are calling it quits.

If I remember correctly they sold out their Red Angus herd last year

even if they sell the main ranch.if my memory is right they still have 3 or 4 other ranches.

dun":1d34xp62 said:

A few years ago already. But yes they did to Bieber.

BRG":3n3kc5pu said:
dun":3n3kc5pu said:

A few years ago already. But yes they did to Bieber.
Time flys when you're having fun I guess, seems like just a little while ago.

If this sale follows the precedent of what has been happening with the sale of many of the other large ranchs in the state- it will probably end up in the hands of Ted Turner of some greenie weenie group to run buffalo or wolves on.... :(

It's really sad to see large famous ranches like this up for sale. The buffalo ranchers and other greenies sure make it tough to keep those places in production. If Ted ever gets everything bought that he wants we will have a rough time producing enough food for this nation.

Latest posts