baler roller assembly

Help Support CattleToday:

Redman

Reaction score
Does any one know how to take out sledge assembly 6 series New Holland baler it has some kind of end caps on out sides of bailer and I for world cant figure how to remove them ?? I am attempting to take out all the rollers and change idlers drive sprockets. My baler. is 650

I just put small idler driver in a 640 N/H.Holes on out side to line up with bolts that hold the idler.Used large racket strap to pull assy. foward to alian bolt holes. Do not have to remove large idlers to install new small idlers.

Thanks Mat I am attempting to change all the drive and idlers sprockets, does roller assembly come out the front or rear of baler ? May talk new Holland tomorrow.

Sorry for the long break. I did manage to get the individual rollers out. It had caps on each side, kind of like bottle caps but bigger, I had no idea until I had spoken to someone about it, and it had to be in the forward position to locate and remove them. They were difficult to remove because of 20 years of dust and rust. I changed all the sprockets and I baled about 20 bales today, and it works fine. Still in the high 70's in temperature you gotta love Florida.

Latest posts