Baler driveline?

Help Support CattleToday:

denvermartinfarms

Reaction score
the driveline is about shot on my 555t Hesston. New one cost just less than 2000$ from the dealer, or parts to fix mine for 1600$ kinda hurts to pay that for a driveline on a 6000$ baler. Anyone have any good places to buy baler drivelines cheaper than a dealer? Junking the baler ain't a option but finding a salvaged baler with good parts might be.

Try Fresno Driveline Service Fresno Calif. Have use them and got very good service. You might also check A & I for the parts. You can check online

Found one on the Internet at a after market hay equipment parts place for 950$ I am going to check into parts and look a little more but that's in the lead right now.

You can buy just the cv half and save a little, if the clutch and etc is not bad.
I just looked and wholesale price for weasler 35R(American, not metric) w/15000# clutch. 1-11/16 -20 splined shaft, 58" closed x 79" open, choice of 540 or 1000rpm is 1135.00 so 950.00 sounds cheap, just be sure you're not buying junk.

cross_7":13zlmcg5 said:
just be sure you're not buying junk.
That is why I am doing some more checking. I may try to finish this year and fix it this winter, I will probably only make another 300 bales so maybe it won't fly apart before then.

I would check with a shop that specializes in drivelines in your area. Don't have a clue what you have available in MO.

In SD I know of at least 2 Inland Truck Parts locations within reasonable driving distance. ITP also has stores in a few other states.

John SD":2n9yej77 said:
I would check with a shop that specializes in drivelines in your area. Don't have a clue what you have available in MO.

In SD I know of at least 2 Inland Truck Parts locations within reasonable driving distance. ITP also has stores in a few other states.
We have a inland close by, I might check that if what i am looking at don't work.

Latest posts