Help Support CattleToday:

We watched it Christmas Eve at a family members house so I did not see it in 3D. Never thought I would like that type of movie but I did. Pretty decent story in it to keep my interest up.

Don't get on me about someone having it on DVD, I know it came off the internet from somewhere. I was shocked to find out you could get movies that are currently in theaters to dowload. I know its probably not legal.

I was hesitant to go see it because I knew it was about 3 hours long...and I get antsy after about 2 hours watching a movie. But, I went...and stayed mesmerized the entire time. It was a fantastic movie...loved every minute of it. :D :D :D

Alice

tom4018":2sdwc1jy said:
We watched it Christmas Eve at a family members house so I did not see it in 3D. Never thought I would like that type of movie but I did. Pretty decent story in it to keep my interest up.

Don't get on me about someone having it on DVD, I know it came off the internet from somewhere. I was shocked to find out you could get movies that are currently in theaters to dowload. I know its probably not legal.

You need to go see it in the theater. It was amazing in 3D.

I haven't seen it but I heard it is chock full of "green" references, corporations are evil, armys are evil, trees are smart, humans are dumb etc.. Is this true or is that astretch???

HOSS":28rambeq said:
I haven't seen it but I heard it is chock full of "green" references, corporations are evil, armys are evil, trees are smart, humans are dumb etc.. Is this true or is that astretch???

If your looking for it, its there. I think its all about interracial marriage. ;-)

Walt

Those blue people with the weird noses in the TV ads turned me off. I'll never watch it if I live ten thousand years.

grannysoo":19zik0p4 said:
tom4018":19zik0p4 said:

You need to go see it in the theater. It was amazing in 3D.

My granddaughter,(6 yr. old) was cute tryin to reach out and catch what she thought was right in front of her.

All of hollywood injects subliminal messages into the movies, and sometimes it is not very subliminal, and has nothing at all to do with the movie plot. Get ticked at these 'stars' in the public eye, who think they then have become scholars in all sorts of things, simply becasue they have some entertainment fame.

jcummins":x8mgvz3q said:
All of hollywood injects subliminal messages into the movies, and sometimes it is not very subliminal, and has nothing at all to do with the movie plot. Get ticked at these 'stars' in the public eye, who think they then have become scholars in all sorts of things, simply becasue they have some entertainment fame.

There are lots of celebrities that have adversely affected their careers by assuming their opinions on politics or the environment are important to the audience. Bruce Springstein, Dixie Chicks, Sinead O'Connor , Alec Baldwin come to mind.

jcummins":13ze32ip said:

There are lots of celebrities that have adversely affected their careers by assuming their opinions on politics or the environment are important to the audience. Bruce Springstein, Dixie Chicks, Sinead O'Connor , Alec Baldwin come to mind.

we saw it, but not in 3D. It was all right. I should have gotten up to stretch once, my back really hurt the rest of the day. I asked my 11 yr old daughter if she saw the similarities between this movie and the way Indians were treated. She did. It was neat visually, but wasn't a new story. Like "Dances with Wolves" in the year 2154. The whole "stupid colonel" gets his etc...

We saw it this weekend and thought it was pretty good. I went expecting to see a science fiction flick with special effects and was not disappointed! I am usually sensitive about so called "climate change," and liberal political poop and didn't see either one during the movie. What I didn't care for was using the Lord's name in vain.

i took my family to see it and my wife loved it.
my 10 yr old daughter thought it was too violent.
i enjoyed it.
as far as the relationship between the evil white men and indians/iraqis/jews/etc.
i didn't see it but i guess you could tie to almost any good vs evil if you have enough imagination.

Txwalt":3489ojni said:
HOSS":3489ojni said:

If your looking for it, its there. I think its all about interracial marriage. ;-)

Walt

You can see whatever you want to see if you go to view it with that mindset. The technology that was used makes it a movie worth going to see.

Well, I saw the whole trees are aloive and have feelings. It's sad when you have to kill an animal to save your life. Metal is evil. And I didn't go in there looking for it, because I didn't know what movie I was going to see. I went with family, and thought the name of the movie was the name of another movie I thought I was going to see. Anyway, graphics were good. It was too long. The "green" idea was everywhere and you didn't have to look for it.

Latest posts