Arkansas Banned ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isomade":1ztbdie5 said:
Calman":1ztbdie5 said:
There's been others who have been banned and also come back using another user name.
But not one yet has got by without being discovered.
It's just too hard to try and hide your true colors.

Cal
Not true. No one has ever figured out that I am actually CB, and CB is actually Massey, and Massey is actually 3way, and 3way is actually Dun. The list just goes on and on. When it gets down to it you Cal and Dun are the only members on the entire board. Dun thinks up all these characters for your amusement.......
I wonder what made him think of Isomade? :D
No one thought of Isom he just appeared kinda like a relative that know one wants to claim but is always at every family gathering reminding everyone that they are related and making sure EVERYONE knows they are there

Dun told me this story that he was running out of ideas for more usernames. He was driving thru a city and got lost, he was in a bad part of town and drove by a gay bar called "The Anus Cowman", and poof Angus Cowman as born.

Isomade":2svukvge said:
Dun told me this story that he was running out of ideas for more usernames. He was driving thru a city and got lost, he was in a bad part of town and drove by a gay bar called "The Anus Cowman", and poof Angus Cowman as born.
Bet they had some of those mechanical Red Anus Bulls to ride.

Angus Cowman":kxliyhe7 said:
Isomade":kxliyhe7 said:
He must of been in Oklahoma then :banana:
Eureka Springs, he had driven by the 3way bar the day before and a Dun horse a few years earlier.

Isomade":3vqb97ew said:
Calman":3vqb97ew said:
There's been others who have been banned and also come back using another user name.

Cal
Not true. No one has ever figured out that I am actually CB, and CB is actually Massey, and Massey is actually 3way, and 3way is actually Dun. The list just goes on and on. When it gets down to it you Cal and Dun are the only members on the entire board. Dun thinks up all these characters for your amusement.......

Actually Dunn and I we're having coffee over on I 44 near Springfield mo. when out of no where this pink VW with black poka dots and big ol spinner hubcaps with a sign on the back that said "San Franscisco or bust"pulled up.A guy(we think still not sure) got out.He,she,or it was wearing a pink bikini, also with pink pom pom's and was peirced so it looked like a pin cushion,and so many tats it looked like the cartoon section of the sunday news paper.But when it started singing,"I m so made purty,I m so made purty" we came up with the character ISOMADE. Now you can believe this or not but I swear!
CB happend by that day and witnissed the whole thing,but he never spoke a word thinking noone would believe him.

Cal

Calman":3mkdqet3 said:
Isomade":3mkdqet3 said:
Calman":3mkdqet3 said:

Cal

Actually Dunn and I we're having coffee over on I 44 near Springfield mo. when out of no where this pink VW with black poka dots and big ol spinner hubcaps with a sign on the back that said "San Franscisco or bust"pulled up.A guy(we think still not sure) got out.He,she,or it was wearing a pink bikini, also with pink pom pom's and was peirced so it looked like a pin cushion,and so many tats it looked like the cartoon section of the sunday news paper.But when it started singing,"I m so made purty,I m so made purty" we came up with the character ISOMADE. Now you can believe this or not but I swear!
CB happend by that day and witnissed the whole thing,but he never spoke a word thinking noone would believe him.

Cal
You were supposed to keep that just between the 3 (4 including IT) of us

I know,Dunn.But I just couldn't set back and let IT run it's mouth and mislead the good people on CT.

Cal

Isomade":31fy5vbt said:

I figure he just musta fell off the wagon when he came up with that one. :drink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Calman":29jg20d8 said:
I know,Dunn.But I just couldn't set back and let IT run it's mouth and mislead the good people on CT.

Cal
Dun was at A gun shop back in the winter of 2006. He was talking to the owner about a gun he wanted to order. He was in mid sentence telling him "I want a .40 Cal...." when the door to the shop opened and he was stunned to silence. In thru the door on a hoveround scooter came a little man naked as a jay bird wearing nothing but an anklet sock and a hot pink visor, with dangly pink feather earrings, and matching nipple rings :shock: . He was carrying a .308 rifle that was finished in pink and as he bumped into everything in the store he swore up and down that something was wrong with his rifle cause he kept shooting trees that were 10 yards from his target. That's where Dun got the idea for Cal.

Now that's funny don't care who ya are.
Bout spit coffee on my key board. :clap: :lol: :lol:

Cal

Hoppy72450":1kz2ep07 said:
Bigfoot":1kz2ep07 said:
72450. Same zip as his home town. Be more creative. Trolling is an art. You shame the art.

Arkansas's name is Edgar my name is Hoppy I am the reason he moved to paragould, Ar. He is from Manila Arkansas. Not like it matters, we meet in the military overseas. He was from an hour away from me we got back and I talked him into moving here.. He has no family which is why he may act the way he does. But I assure you Sir he is a gr8 guy when you get to know him!

Except he wants me to make him a sandwich because I'm a female...
He can make ME a sandwich, I'm busy taking care of my calves!!!! ;-)

Except he wants me to make him a sandwich because I'm a female...
He can make ME a sandwich, I'm busy taking care of my calves!!!! ;-)[/quote]

Come on now quit being so pizzy. Go make him a sandwich........just don't forget to spit in it!

Hey, if you are making sandwichs I would like one too. Please. I missed breakfast this morning.

PS. please don't spit in mine

GMN":2ph3estw said:
who the heck is Arkansas?

One of those one minute wonders that show up, make an axe out of themselves, get banned, show up with an alias, and so on and so on and so on. I think we tend to get a couple of them a year.

Iso you have a way if walking right up to the line, dancing along it, falling over it, and falling back this side of it like none other. Well played! Good thing you're a ballerina :clap:

hooknline":30we6cid said:
Iso you have a way if walking right up to the line, dancing along it, falling over it, and falling back this side of it like none other. Well played! Good thing you're a ballerina :clap:

He is talented!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts