Well, looks like i'm getting banned

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to remember that the mods are in there workplace, not the user.
I watch one national news program, the Grit channel where there are real actors like John Wayne, Gary Cooper and Clint Eastwood. I also follow a few forums and lately this one in particular. Because there are things that are interesting,informative, and I can give an opinion on CT. Things I can relate to because they are happing around me.

The written rules are for the user. However IF the mod was under my control, and they saw something that they didn't like, even if there wasn't a rule on it. I would want them to strike it down. There are users on this forum that say things and do things including crying foul that would get them banned on other forums in no time and that's why they flourish.
IF the mod was under my control.
I would want their interactions with the users to be very limited, no explaining. I would leave it up to them to give warnings but it wouldn't concern me if they were never to give a warning, the user will just be gone, cull hard. At least I would feel that the quality of my users would increase, then the numbers would follow. Bringing some out of the shadows and have returned followers that possibly become members. Then the most important thing would be that advertisement would increase, 🤑.

Grit, your static. In all of your posts there is a tone that many of the good people on this board can hear. You have posted things that should have gotten you gone.

One of these days you should let go what Ole Sherman did to you.😉

Blue Dawg said:
Grit, your static. In all of your posts there is a tone that many of the good people on this board can hear. You have posted things that should have gotten you gone.

One of these days you should let go what Ole Sherman did to you.😉

Sherman did nothing to Grit, same as Grit did nothing to slaves. Half of the equation is paying for it, other half still wants more. Pretty simple if you ask me. Speaking of being gone, some of us have had a second chance, you've had 4 at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts