Arkansas Banned ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoppy72450":7o2prwak said:
Isomade":7o2prwak said:
It is absolutely plain as day they are one in the same. They both use "gr8" and "bub" in their posts. On top of what Sim-ang said about him just popping up after not being here for a year when his other name got banned. He isn't here for learning he is in fact a troll.

Well sorry your blind and cant see that we are indead 2 different people. First off I am guessing your an older guy seeing how almost everyone says gr8 cuz that uses less words when you text back and fourth between people and you get used to it. As far as bub I am from the south we ALL say bub down here bub. Even old men say Bub. But anyways it doesnt matter I seen his other post so I want stand up for him when he said as much as he did. Seemed to me he's been talking trash for a few weeks now.
:bs:

Hoppy72450":o5geh7r9 said:
So instead of saying Hey Battle you would say hey faggle.

This is the corniest thing I have ever seen.

Bigfoot":2f8rccfn said:
Hoppy72450":2f8rccfn said:

This is the corniest thing I have ever seen.

You know I just noticed your from Kentucky, what part ? I am originally from Hardin Co. Elizabethtown, KY

Just wondering I seen where Arkansas wrote and said he posted his picture ? Just what picture did he post ? It doesnt show it to me ?

Hoppy72450":ro7x479j said:
Just wondering I seen where Arkansas wrote and said he posted his picture ? Just what picture did he post ? It doesnt show it to me ?
Why do you want to see is it? Need a little night joy?

Hoppy72450":gt8ynt79 said:
dun":gt8ynt79 said:
Picture = Major League Military like the NBA, MLB, MLS etc.

Faggle= Four. America. Glory. God. Love. Everyone.

A word we made up in the Army just having fun and keeping our minds off stuff.
From the urban dictionary:
1. Faggle: A group or gathering of homosexuals (similar to a gaggle of geese)

Whats an Urban Dictionary ? Made up words, this word was made up by our platoon. 1999-2005 the urband Dictionary is based on the word Faggle from Superbad movie 2007. Which didnt exist in our years. The word didnt even exist online till after the movie Superbad. I am sure you already knew that when you read it at the bottom of the page huh bub :)
Bigfoot":gt8ynt79 said:
What does your avatar mean? It looks military, but says faggle.

Assuming that is true, you have to realize words change in meaning. So, if you're not gay(homosexual), and call a group of gays a 'faggle', then you're not going to be very gay(happy, lighthearted) after that.

3waycross":3r0ajx1y said:
Looks like we have been had again

:nod: :nod: :nod:

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice .......

dun":3qyjt1o8 said:
Hoppy72450":3qyjt1o8 said:
Bigfoot":3qyjt1o8 said:
What does your avatar mean? It looks military, but says faggle.

From the urban dictionary:
1. Faggle: A group or gathering of homosexuals (similar to a gaggle of geese)[/quote] im betting aint nothing simular about it :lol2:

greybeard":2jmhri7q said:
Interesting tidbits of information..
Faggle
The definition of faggle is not a gay person. It is the person that everyone secretly loves to hate. It's the person who comes in grumpy in the morning, and is super happy by lunch. A faggle is the person who thinks they know everything and are AWESOME at everything, when really they are not cool at all, hence why they are a faggle. The name faggle has NOTHING to do with sexual orientation, ONLY the attitude and demeanor of the person. A faggle is the definition of the person you keep around for entertainment, not friendship, a Faggle is someone you make fun of in front of them by calling them a faggle and them not getting it.

History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. :tiphat:

Hoppy72450":1l0wjhrh said:
History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. :tiphat:

?????

I know lots of good folks who express themselves. There are many right here in this forum. Some even believe in the golden rule.

As far as the bad people go, It probably comes back to "what goes around comes around." I don't know the specifics and don't really need to know them. If you need a written code of ethics, well............

There's been others who have been banned and also come back using another user name.
But not one yet has got by without being discovered.
It's just too hard to try and hide your true colors.

Cal

Calman":2mflvgsq said:
There's been others who have been banned and also come back using another user name.
But not one yet has got by without being discovered.
It's just too hard to try and hide your true colors.

Cal
Not true. No one has ever figured out that I am actually CB, and CB is actually Massey, and Massey is actually 3way, and 3way is actually Dun. The list just goes on and on. When it gets down to it you Cal and Dun are the only members on the entire board. Dun thinks up all these characters for your amusement.......
I wonder what made him think of Isomade? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts