Arkansas Banned ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
hooknline":sgih1elv said:
I made post and tenon beds for the family a few years back. After cutting all the pieces to length and such, treated the wood with a bug killer. For termites and pine beetles. We heard the nettles chewing for about a week then they got kinda quiet.
eewwwhh!

Jeanne - Simme Valley":2unnjrnp said:
hooknline":2unnjrnp said:
I made post and tenon beds for the family a few years back. After cutting all the pieces to length and such, treated the wood with a bug killer. For termites and pine beetles. We heard the nettles chewing for about a week then they got kinda quiet.
eewwwhh!

my sentiments exactly :shock:

It was some kind of moreganic concoction.
If you've ever hear pine beetles chewing on a pine tree before you'd know they are some loud sob's
On a standing pine you can hear them from 20-30 feet away. Out in the open.

Hoppy72450":2ro44h5p said:
by Arkansas » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Lets get one thing str8! I dont care what you think about me or how old you think I am or Green you think I am. I am not here to make friends, I read and comment. Some times not in that same order, so all you WOMEN get in the kitchen where you belong and all you big boys who think you know me I live in paragould, Arkansas.. Its not hard to find me other then that I will not post a reply to WOMEN at all anymore unless its to ask for a sandwhich and as far as the guys go IDC what you think about me!

:2cents: Why does Arkansas get banned ? I do not see anywhere that he said anything any worse then the other people said back to him ? They ban people for having an opinion ?

*Thumbs Up*

As always I see I have been missed. No one can go without saying something, this is how I can tell everyone loves me :)

Thanks All!

The Love is Strong Here *-*

Arkansas":3jx8ciso said:
As always I see I have been missed. No one can go without saying something, this is how I can tell everyone loves me :)

Thanks All!

your signature is offensive. Men who seek out Godly women do not have to quote scripture to them. It would do you some good to read the rest of the Bible.

here is a scripture that defines.
(Ephesians 5:28-33) 28 In this way husbands ought to be loving their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself, 29 for no man ever hated his own flesh; but he feeds and cherishes it, as the Christ also does the congregation, 30 because we are members of his body. 31 "For this reason a man will leave [his] father and [his] mother and he will stick to his wife, and the two will become one flesh." 32 This sacred secret is great. Now I am speaking with respect to Christ and the congregation. 33 Nevertheless, also, let each one of YOU individually so love his wife as he does himself; on the other hand, the wife should have deep respect for her husband.

you have no respect

M5farm":56ruxr8z said:
Arkansas":56ruxr8z said:

Thanks All!

your signature is offensive. Men who seek out Godly women do not have to quote scripture to them. It would do you some good to read the rest of the Bible.

here is a scripture that defines.
(Ephesians 5:28-33) 28 In this way husbands ought to be loving their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself, 29 for no man ever hated his own flesh; but he feeds and cherishes it, as the Christ also does the congregation, 30 because we are members of his body. 31 "For this reason a man will leave [his] father and [his] mother and he will stick to his wife, and the two will become one flesh." 32 This sacred secret is great. Now I am speaking with respect to Christ and the congregation. 33 Nevertheless, also, let each one of YOU individually so love his wife as he does himself; on the other hand, the wife should have deep respect for her husband.

you have no respect
Timothy ch 2 is talking about women preaching, and caring for business in the church, not in their house hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts