Arkansas Banned ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
hooknline":1gcr7sch said:
Iso you have a way if walking right up to the line, dancing along it, falling over it, and falling back this side of it like none other. Well played! Good thing you're a ballerina :clap:
Oh, I think he sometimes intentionally jumps over instead of falling. Pretty sure I saw a flying tutu and the flat footprints of a pair of ballet slippers where he lightly touched down a time or too--right before he climbed back in that colorfull car of his.

Either way, I don't think I want to be on the receiving end of that rapier like wit of his

I thought Sir Loin was bad for the comments he made about us women. But Arkansas? Well he takes the cake this time. :roll:

The folks who made that video did a good job of taking footage that tells of one side then turning and twisting it around to make it mean something entirely different. Isn't that what all PeTA and Animal rights people do? Seems if I remember previously it is...

Karin":2l13jty7 said:
Isn't that what all PeTA and Animal rights people do?

Yeah, Earth First showed films of the aftermath of Mt. St. Helen's and blamed the logging industry for clearcuts and waste. Sad thing is the public is too stupid to think for themselves and many of them believed them. I know a guy who personally confronted one of the leaders and he just chuckled and admitted it but went on to say their donations hadn't been better in years.

Jogeephus":15qmo1qn said:
Karin":15qmo1qn said:

Yeah, Earth First showed films of the aftermath of Mt. St. Helen's and blamed the logging industry for clearcuts and waste. Sad thing is the public is too stupid to think for themselves and many of them believed them. I know a guy who personally confronted one of the leaders and he just chuckled and admitted it but went on to say their donations hadn't been better in years.

That reminds me of a story a friend told me. He used to help his FIL do some logging. Some of those evil groups, like Earth First, had been spiking trees and putting some of the loggers on edge. When there were some protests one of the loggers got a T-Shirt that said "Earth First" on the front, and on the back it said "We'll mine the rest of the planets later"!. I just wish I could have seen it when he wore it.

Chris H":2q6yiwmg said:
Jogeephus":2q6yiwmg said:
Karin":2q6yiwmg said:

That reminds me of a story a friend told me. He used to help his FIL do some logging. Some of those evil groups, like Earth First, had been spiking trees and putting some of the loggers on edge. When there were some protests one of the loggers got a T-Shirt that said "Earth First" on the front, and on the back it said "We'll mine the rest of the planets later"!. I just wish I could have seen it when he wore it.
:lol: :lol:

Several years ago I bought a bumper sticker in Montana that said, Earth First, We'll Stripmine the Other Planets Later. The bumper sticker got a lot of angry looks at first glance because the Earth First was in large letters but in smaller letters underneath it had the rest. I got a few thumbs up with that on my truck.

Jogeephus":3153v47q said:
Several years ago I bought a bumper sticker in Montana that said, Earth First, We'll Stripmine the Other Planets Later. The bumper sticker got a lot of angry looks at first glance because the Earth First was in large letters but in smaller letters underneath it had the rest. I got a few thumbs up with that on my truck.
My all-time favorite bumper sticker -

SPOTTED OWL
tastes like chicken

Jogeephus":torcg4aj said:

Earth First, We'll Log the other Planets Later, is a real popular bumper sticker around here. I see them pretty regularly.

To hijack the hijacked; my favourite bumper sticker says:
"My tires are knackered and my knackers are tired"

A funny one I saw was one that was on a car with a lot of realistic bullet hole stickers on it that said "Keep Shooting, I'm Reloading".

They had one at the Dr's office yesterday that was grinning like a possum. My grandson's appointment was at 2:30 and we were there an hour. Lady kept getting up and tending to her daughter. She needed to pull up her pants. Thought about getting a blanket out of the truck and offering it to her.

Why aren't they the good looking babes who behave this way?

backhoeboogie":1hz0la1s said:
They had one at the Dr's office yesterday that was grinning like a possum. My grandson's appointment was at 2:30 and we were there an hour. Lady kept getting up and tending to her daughter. She needed to pull up her pants. Thought about getting a blanket out of the truck and offering it to her.

Why aren't they the good looking babes who behave this way?

Because they usually don't need to make that cry for the extra attention :lol: :lol:

backhoeboogie":jicsakwg said:
I like it Dave. If mesquite tree only had value!
I knew some guys out in San Angelo that were sawing mesquite in lumber for millwork use. Evidently people are making furniture from it somewhere.
I knew a couple that had a 4 poster bed made from mesquite--but said at night, when it was real quiet, they could hear bugs chewin away inside the wood tho.

I made post and tenon beds for the family a few years back. After cutting all the pieces to length and such, treated the wood with a bug killer. For termites and pine beetles. We heard the nettles chewing for about a week then they got kinda quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts