Arkansas Banned ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryder":2867oq4e said:
Jeanne - Simme Valley":2867oq4e said:
I for one did not like his language/swearing - even if you just use LETTERS - we all know what they mean - even us OLD folks
I agree with Jeanne. People all over the world and all ages can read this stuff.
It is disrepectful and denotes one's class, or lack thereof.

Ditto.

Swearing doesn't even phase me as I have a mouth that would make a sailor blush but when it's directed at someone in particular it's more than just words. I can cuss with the best of them but if it's directed at someone I'm mad enough to fight. There's no place for directing it at someone in jest.

I luv herfrds":3rsawpxe said:
WOW!!!!
Working a town job and I miss all the excitement.

Only thing I know about this guy is he was always pretty nice on my thread and never said anything nasty to me, even though I am a woman.

You didn't miss it. There are only two good people on the forum, according to his posts. You and I are not one of the two. Dun and someone else. Who was it?

I apologize to all if I said anything offensive. We have adolescents, and ladies alike on the forum. At the time I was trying to give him enough rope to hang himself. I personally avoid name calling on the Internet. I think we all have achieved a certain amount of respect in our home and communities. On here I am only known by the words I type. I cussed where my Father could here once as a teenager. I didn't know he was within ear shot. He got extremely close to my face, and told me that white trash show their ignorance by cussing, and he never wanted to hear a son of his talk that way again. It made a lasting impression on me.

backhoeboogie":2y9870z7 said:
There are only two good people on the forum, according to his posts. You and I are not one of the two. Dun and someone else. Who was it?
So that is what he meant. I saw it and just ignored it as babbling nothingness

dun":1f383cto said:
backhoeboogie":1f383cto said:
There are only two good people on the forum, according to his posts. You and I are not one of the two. Dun and someone else. Who was it?
So that is what he meant. I saw it and just ignored it as babbling nothingness

:lol:

Commercialfarmer was the other one who knows how to respond correctly.

Everyone else who bit their tongue are wondering :shock:

Hoppy72450":183e6le3 said:
I am not saying he is right in his opinions or views but its his on view not yours or mine. I do not know what all he has said but I read the post he told me too and I did not find any reason to ban him ? Especially for his missguided up bringing.
This would be the perfect time to quit posting and go back and read his posts before sticking your neck out. How about it??

Nice avatar Dun. What year is it?

Oh well backhoe. Got other stuff on my mind. I'll post a new thread.

TexasBred":12s2mejs said:
Hoppy72450":12s2mejs said:
I am not saying he is right in his opinions or views but its his on view not yours or mine. I do not know what all he has said but I read the post he told me too and I did not find any reason to ban him ? Especially for his missguided up bringing.
This would be the perfect time to quit posting and go back and read his posts before sticking your neck out. How about it??

I done have thats why I stopped replying. Thanks all anyways, he set his own path no one made him do it.

Isomade":2w79h2sb said:
It is absolutely plain as day they are one in the same. They both use "gr8" and "bub" in their posts. On top of what Sim-ang said about him just popping up after not being here for a year when his other name got banned. He isn't here for learning he is in fact a troll.

Well sorry your blind and cant see that we are indead 2 different people. First off I am guessing your an older guy seeing how almost everyone says gr8 cuz that uses less words when you text back and fourth between people and you get used to it. As far as bub I am from the south we ALL say bub down here bub. Even old men say Bub. But anyways it doesnt matter I seen his other post so I want stand up for him when he said as much as he did. Seemed to me he's been talking trash for a few weeks now.

What does your avatar mean? It looks military, but says faggle.

Hoppy72450":1kvk5t9a said:
Isomade":1kvk5t9a said:
It is absolutely plain as day they are one in the same. They both use "gr8" and "bub" in their posts. On top of what Sim-ang said about him just popping up after not being here for a year when his other name got banned. He isn't here for learning he is in fact a troll.

Well sorry your blind and cant see that we are indead 2 different people. First off I am guessing your an older guy seeing how almost everyone says gr8 cuz that uses less words when you text back and fourth between people and you get used to it. As far as bub I am from the south we ALL say bub down here bub. Even old men say Bub. But anyways it doesnt matter I seen his other post so I want stand up for him when he said as much as he did. Seemed to me he's been talking trash for a few weeks now.
I'm guessing i'm younger then you, and I don't use any of that texting vibe, specially when i'm trying to make a reply on internet forum.(doesn't help put your point across, and usually makes people want to read less of what you wrote when it's all over the place) . :tiphat:

Hoppy72450":16m0d7hi said:
Isomade":16m0d7hi said:

I agree with Isomade, you and Arkansas are one in the same, he gets banned and you show up. Been here since 09, with a few post. The give away for me was you and Arkie spell or misspell expect the same way, you both spell it "exspect".

search.php

Bigfoot":3qfhjsrh said:

I was wondering, too, so I googled it. Not a term I'd use, and definitely not associate with our military.

Bigfoot":rcoshzy6 said:

Picture = Major League Military like the NBA, MLB, MLS etc.

Faggle= Four. America. Glory. God. Love. Everyone.

A word we made up in the Army just having fun and keeping our minds off stuff.
So instead of saying Hey Battle you would say hey faggle.

Hoppy72450":1ubxowvi said:
Bigfoot":1ubxowvi said:

From the urban dictionary:
1. Faggle: A group or gathering of homosexuals (similar to a gaggle of geese)

dun":1eo8z3mo said:
Hoppy72450":1eo8z3mo said:
Bigfoot":1eo8z3mo said:

From the urban dictionary:
1. Faggle: A group or gathering of homosexuals (similar to a gaggle of geese)

Whats an Urban Dictionary ? Made up words, this word was made up by our platoon. 1999-2005 the urband Dictionary is based on the word Faggle from Superbad movie 2007. Which didnt exist in our years. The word didnt even exist online till after the movie Superbad. I am sure you already knew that when you read it at the bottom of the page huh bub :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts