Are WE Offending You? Serious Post Please READ!

Help Support CattleToday:

flaboy+":2dnyg4qh said:
OK, NO MORE UGLY jokes. They offend me because I am ugly. I wake up every morning and have to look at my ugly mug in the mirror. You think it is a joke? You try being ugly all you life. Pork chops around the neck never worked for me. My picture is in Webster under UGLY. There I said it. I feel better now. Crowder no more ugly jokes :mad:

Psst, did you hear the one about the ugly cowboy that kissed his horse and said.... ;-)

Flaboy.....comes in handy riding a Motorcycle doesn't it? You can put on a full face helmet and no one will know.

The best part of this forum is the Great information and the humor! It would be a boring and dry if we didnt have you guys cuttin up! I personally LOVE it!

aplusmnt":2cmlmros said:
Flaboy.....comes in handy riding a Motorcycle doesn't it? You can put on a full face helmet and no one will know.

Here goes a highjack so be warned and DON'T read it. I went on a long ride this past summer and wore a bandana over my face to prevent wind and sun burn. A deputy pulls up beside me and gives me a dirty look at a red light. He starts to roll down his window then stops. I just knew he was going to tell me I was doing something illegal by hiding my face. I was ready with "what about all the full face helmets"? He drove away. Two miles down the rode I passed three guys wearing the same bandana's over their face. I guess they were ugly too. ;-)

All of us kids were so ugly that our swing set was put next to the Corn Field just to keep the Crows away. Folks would think it was Halloween 24/7.

I hope I haven't offended anyone, if I have I humbly appoligize. I would never hurt anyones feelings if I could help it. I enjoy this board so much. I thank Macon for providing it for us. I'm as guilty as anybody else for getting carried away sometimes. I think we all know when we are nearing the restricted areas.

Angus Guy":28t2s81t said:
Talk about a true hijacking of a serious discussion!!! :D

Maybe we need to start a board for those of us with ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) that can not stay focused on one thing :D

I take it I'm one of the co-horts, never mentioned by name but referred to in the other post. I have never intentionally posted anything to hurt someones feelings.

That said, I am Proud to call Crowder, flaboy,Mike C, and several others on here my friends, even though we have never met in person. :cboy:

warpaint":1ig94w6f said:
I take it I'm one of the co-horts, never mentioned by name but referred to in the other post. I have never intentionally posted anything to hurt someones feelings.

That said, I am Proud to call Crowder, flaboy,Mike C, and several others on here my friends, even though we have never met in person. :cboy:

Not only are you a cohort.............You are an instigator too!!!

Keep it up and have some fun!!!! Too bad some don't know what fun is...................... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you hear about one of Crowder's Ex's being so ugly that she could "sit on a tombstone and hatch a haint"? ;-)

Nowland Farms":1ivlo1d7 said:
Crowder,

I enjoy the banter back and forth, it's funny to watch....

The only thing that causes me some concern is that someonw starts a new post with a serious question and is looking for help. After a couple of helpful responses, somone pops a joke and the rest of the responses take the thread off in another direction. I guess you can say that sometimes the banter may contribute to the hijacking of the original post. I too have been guilty of this on another website I visit, but I am trying to be more mindful and not do this as often.

Just my 2 cents worth.

This is exactly where I fall on this subject too! When the forum first started, there was no Coffee Shop and people started hi-jacking threads and such, so Macon gave us the Coffee Shop. It was set up for off topic posts and jokes/humor. As an example, in the Begginner post when the person asked about the bull sucking from the cow, most of the posts were very unhelpful and didnt belong in the beginners forum, where folks come to learn and expect to receive helpful advice, not be ridiculed.
As far as offending me personally, I dont believe that could be done. Most of this stuff is just boys being boys, and sounds alot like our poker games and deer lease conversations. But, those are with old friends and we wouldnt treat newcomers or strangers in the same way.

well i see people have finally got around to hurting the good ole boys.crowder flaboy an mikec an for that im sorry.from what i see those 3 have become friends. an where im from you razz your friends an have fun.its the people that you dont like.that you wont razz.i havent read or seen the attacks.but i have never really seen people making fyn of people here or hurting them.all though it has happened.but i knopw this people need to have fun.i quit posting so much b/c of stupid attacks like this 1.an hopefully crowder flaboy an mikec an their friends wont leave here.but if they do can you honestly blame them.its not right to allow such attacks on people here.

flaboy+":jmxxdusc said:
OK, NO MORE UGLY jokes. They offend me because I am ugly. I wake up every morning and have to look at my ugly mug in the mirror. You think it is a joke? You try being ugly all you life. Pork chops around the neck never worked for me. My picture is in Webster under UGLY. There I said it. I feel better now. Crowder no more ugly jokes :mad:

Psst, did you hear the one about the ugly cowboy that kissed his horse and said.... ;-)

Flaboy, sorry if I have offended you and out of respect I'm going to let my dogs hair grow back an quit making him walk backwards! :D

Havin fun,
Alan

Alan":36x2965f said:
Flaboy, sorry if I have offended you and out of respect I'm going to let my dogs hair grow back an quit making him walk backwards! :D

Havin fun,
Alan

Hey no problem Alan. When I wake up in the morning I will still be ugly but your poor dog must be embarrassed. I posted a picture of myself in the coffee shop somewhere back when I thought I was handsome. Search it up so you can feel sorry for me.

Not to hijack or anything, but just so ya'll know, last time I went to a haunted house, they gave me an application. When I was little, I was so ugly that my mom had to feed me with a slingshot. Heck, I'm so ugly that my dentist treats me by mail!

See you all at Crowders! ;-)

I believe this is an example of hijacking:

How long does it take to completly satsifiy a women?

AHH...Who Cares?

Sorry for the bad taste in humor ladies.

Alan

Latest posts