Are WE Offending You? Serious Post Please READ!

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms":2qdv8oa6 said:
warpaint":2qdv8oa6 said:
Yeah, out with it Crowder!!! 8)
Well, Here goes. Back in the early days of my campaign, Scout and Warpaint and myself used to party pretty heavy down near around Grinder's Switch, TN. They were a witness to what happened. I cant go into the gross, hurtful, shameful details here, but to make it short, they know who your Mama is. I just cant bring myself to tell you just who she is....

WHOA!!!!! Mr. Crowder, I think we need to get some things cleared up RIGHT QUICK!! If you're referring to the Early early days of your campaign, you must be mistaken that you knew me. I was but a twinkle in my daddy's eye when you were just getting started with your campaign. ;-)

Scout":2hpdv3vf said:
Crowderfarms":2hpdv3vf said:
warpaint":2hpdv3vf said:
Yeah, out with it Crowder!!! 8)
Well, Here goes. Back in the early days of my campaign, Scout and Warpaint and myself used to party pretty heavy down near around Grinder's Switch, TN. They were a witness to what happened. I cant go into the gross, hurtful, shameful details here, but to make it short, they know who your Mama is. I just cant bring myself to tell you just who she is....

WHOA!!!!! Mr. Crowder, I think we need to get some things cleared up RIGHT QUICK!! If you're referring to the Early early days of your campaign, you must be mistaken that you knew me. I was but a twinkle in my daddy's eye when you were just getting started with your campaign. ;-)
Scout, I'm not THAT much older than you...Warpaint help me out here, she's trying to squirm outta this one.Scout does the name Jose Cuervo ring a bell. Ahh, I thought it would.

Crowderfarms":2plxx9d3 said:
Scout":2plxx9d3 said:
Scout, I'm not THAT much older than you...

I beg to differ. :roll:

Scout does the name Jose Cuervo ring a bell. Ahh, I thought it would

I'm not a tequila girl. :)
Denial is the first sign of a problem... :lol:

how true that is.. but this is your beef :roll:

flaboy+":1hltfzin said:
Chrisy, you hit the nail on the head and YOU GO GIRL! It was just announced the the PILL does not cause weight gain! Now what are all the girls going to use for an excuse? Oh, it's a medical thing. Yeah right! Like you said in some RARE cases it is. I say good for you for loosing weight. I commend you!

Ctlbaron, I am so sorry about the news you recieved about your dad. I always thought there was some connection between Crowder and I because sometimes I'm a nice guy and that means I have at least two personalities. :lol:

thank you flaboy+ excuse's it's in the genes, big boned...nah just plain old fashioned greedy eat and drink to much. the PILLS been a fallacy for years.

chrisy":wz6nb188 said:
flaboy+":wz6nb188 said:
Chrisy, you hit the nail on the head and YOU GO GIRL! It was just announced the the PILL does not cause weight gain! Now what are all the girls going to use for an excuse? Oh, it's a medical thing. Yeah right! Like you said in some RARE cases it is. I say good for you for loosing weight. I commend you!

Ctlbaron, I am so sorry about the news you recieved about your dad. I always thought there was some connection between Crowder and I because sometimes I'm a nice guy and that means I have at least two personalities. :lol:

thank you flaboy+ excuse's it's in the genes, big boned...nah just plain old fashioned greedy eat and drink to much. the PILLS been a falisy for years.

Now to get this thread back on track. When you wake up in the morning you may have lost weight. When I wake up I will still be ugly. :oops:

flaboy+":bwq20ocl said:
chrisy":bwq20ocl said:
flaboy+":bwq20ocl said:

thank you flaboy+ excuse's it's in the genes, big boned...nah just plain old fashioned greedy eat and drink to much. the PILLS been a falisy for years.

Now to get this thread back on track. When you wake up in the morning you may have lost weight. When I wake up I will still be ugly. :oops:

having never seen you I can't say, but reading your comments and some of the other things you have writen, beauty is but skin deep, and there seems to be a very handsome man in side.

you win! which i had no doubts you would! but perhaps i won a little too, the only point i was trying to make was if i see an topic i think i might be interested in and go there only to find 1/2 thru the topic has become a fun and games things for ya all bothers me!
crowder you claim to have more cattle than i have hairs on my chin, guesss that means you have over 1.5 million head. estiminated facial hair on an males in the usa
gee guess that means you must be TED TURNER once again loead down the path
you win you win make ya feel good?

pappy1":2lcxzmsu said:
you win! which i had no doubts you would! but perhaps i won a little too, the only point i was trying to make was if i see an topic i think i might be interested in and go there only to find 1/2 thru the topic has become a fun and games things for ya all bothers me!
crowder you claim to have more cattle than i have hairs on my chin, guesss that means you have over 1.5 million head. estiminated facial hair on an males in the usa
Nobody won. BUT a huge point was made you made a Horse's behind out of yourself.The only point you tried to make was my Buddies (Cohorts as you call them) and myself look like Villains. Every post here is hijacked to some degree.By most everyone.I aint no Ted Turner, I'm just me. Do us all a favor and stay out of everyone's way here.
As a personality, Yes Pappy you are a loser.You need to see a shrink about your problem. You're afflicted socially.

i said you won!
do not really think i made as horses behind out of myself but that is MY opinion/ possible a little bit but i wont admit it
lots of folks said if i do not like the post do not read it!
my point is and was 1/2 way into a post and i find that it has changed to something totally away from the origianal subject. i do enjoy some of your jokes will admit that!
i think the post that set this whole thing off in my mind was on the hello i am new post !
YOU WIN
i do not care! i can sort thru the posts and read what i want.
incidently you have 100 head of cattle worth $100000 total, i have one worth the same amount! what is the difference?
quanty or quality?
or i have one cow you have several 100 does that make you better than i?

or i have several 100 and you have one does that make me the king?
NO!!
does the fact that i like cattle and raise only a few make me the lessor of anyone on this board
or does the fact i have 1000's of acres and run 1000's of cattle make me better than you? or any more of an expert?
seems to me some think quanity is better than quality
does the fact that i do not know all the answers mean i am not a cattleperson?
just so you and la know i have places in nebraska and oklahoma seemed to be a problem with la where i live told him once buttt! i run commercial and do not claim to know it all
no they are not all BLACK, i do manage to make .50 once in a while
yes i did make a statement about credit cards to la
i had just bailed a daughter out of a $10,000 bill it is over folks

i can just set here an watch
opps an extra zero

pappy1":2f0uyz6r said:
i said you won!
do not really think i made as horses behind out of myself but that is MY opinion/ possible a little bit but i wont admit it
lots of folks said if i do not like the post do not read it!
my point is and was 1/2 way into a post and i find that it has changed to something totally away from the origianal subject. i do enjoy some of your jokes will admit that!
i think the post that set this whole thing off in my mind was on the hello i am new post !
YOU WIN
i do not care! i can sort thru the posts and read what i want.
incidently
you have 100 head of cattle worth $100000 total, i have one worth the same amount! what is the difference?
quanty or quality?
or i have one cow you have several 100 does that make you better than i?

or i have several 100 and you have one does that make me the king?
NO!!
does the fact that i like cattle and raise only a few make me the lessor of anyone on this board
or does the fact i have 1000's of acres and run 1000's of cattle make me better than you? or any more of an expert?
seems to me some think quanity is better than quality
does the fact that i do not know all the answers mean i am not a cattleperson?
just so you and la know i have places in nebraska and oklahoma seemed to be a problem with la where i live told him once buttt! i run commercial and do not claim to know it all
no they are not all BLACK, i do manage to make .50 once in a while
yes i did make a statement about credit cards to la
i had just bailed a daughter out of a $100000 bill it is over folks

i can just set here an watch
Lets get this straight.
I dont care to hear about your cattle, their Color, quantities, Your Location or anything else about you. We've all figured out who you are.Now go away.You need to learn some social skills.

Crowderfarms":1colm7iy said:
We've all figured out who you are.Now go away.You need to learn some social skills.
OK Now memanpa. Quit playing games. As Crowder said we know who you are. We aren't worried about what kind or how many cattle you have.
Now you quit trying to act like ted turner with your big $$$$'s.

pappy1":1280ebt6 said:
you must be TED TURNER

I have heard lots of people called bad things on here, I have did my share of it also. But I think this might have been the worse thing I have ever heard someone called on here. Them border on fighting words.

To Hijack it, who would it be more insulting to be called than Ted Turner,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ted Kennedy! John Kerry! Actor ________ (insert name) guess those are few worse.

la4angus":1z2q2k76 said:
Crowderfarms":1z2q2k76 said:
We've all figured out who you are.Now go away.You need to learn some social skills.
OK Now memanpa. Quit playing games. As Crowder said we know who you are. We aren't worried about what kind or how many cattle you have.
Now you quit trying to act like ted turner with your big $$$$'s.
Sorry but you are very wrong!

pappy1":2qoi8un9 said:
Waa,waa,waa. Go to Ophra.

Latest posts